014. 𝗯𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘀

*skip 1 month*

1 month goes by and me and Nick have really got closer then ever. He broke up with madison for good. We found out that she just used him.
He was so broken so i cheered him up.

My alarm goes off at 8:00am. So i can get ready for the airport. Bryce didn't like the idea at first but then after i convinced him he accept.

Addison and bryce are kinda on a break. And the sway boys are going to Texas with tayler and Nate and kelianne. So bryce can clear his mind.
It was hard to him to take a break especially with addison because he love her too much.

I showered and change in this^ with my air force 1.
______________________________________

My suitcase is already packed from yesterday. So i dried my hair and walk to nick's room. I saw that he is sleeping. So i decide to jump on him.

I did.

You: niiiicckkkk, teddy! Come on wake up lazy!

Then he opened his eyes and look at me.

You: what?

I giggled.

Nick: i love to wake up like this every morning to see your beautiful face.

I smiled and i blushed. I start to go red and i tried to hide my face.

Nick: don't hide your face. Your beautiful when you blush.

He put his hands on my face and i layed next to him hugging him.

You: I'm tired.

Nick: you can lay down on my bed we still have time. I will got ready but if you sleep. I will carry you.

You: thank you nicky!

I kissed his cheek. Then he kissed my forehead. He stroke my hair while i layed on his bed and got comfy. Then i drifted to sleep.

Nick's POV...

I put my hoodie on me and i grabbed my suitcase and walk out of the bathroom. I saw zoe is sleeping. I smiled at her and i went to her. I kneeled on the size of the bed. I stroke her cheeks with my thumb and i kissed her forehead. I love her from the bottom of my heart. And i think i will ask her out on the beach in the Bahamas tomorrow.

I look at the time and it was 8:45am. Shoot we really need to go.
I text addison to come and help me carry zoe's suitcase. Seconds addi showed up.

Addison: where is-

Nick: shh be quiet.

Addison: sorry.

She whispered. I pointed at the suitcase and she grabbed it. She went downstairs before me. I pull the covers of zoe slowly and i carefully pick her up like a baby. I kissed her cheek. And she snuggled up to me with her head in my neck. I smiled.