019. 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿

Skip 2 weeks

Now i woke up. with nick on my chest. Yes nick and i are close but i keep getting these flashbacks.
I checked my phone and it was 10 am.
Then i heard a yawn. I look down and i saw nick opened his eyes.

You: good morning teddy!

"You are too beautiful to cry."

Nick: good morning bear! Wich time is it now?

You: it's 10 am.

Then bryce come and he jumped on us.

You: ow! Bryce! what do you want?

Bryce: we are having a pool day come on. GET UP YOU TWO!

Nick: jeez bryce! we are up!

With that he left the room. and i got up to change in my bikini.

Nick: hey! get back here!

You: i need to change lazy! get up!

Nick: ok i'm up i'm up!

We laughed.

I walked to the bathroom and change in these ------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made our way downstairs while nick is holding my hand. i got these butterfly's when he hold my hand or when he touch me. I really like this boy.

"Zoe marie hall can you make me the happiest man and be my girlfriend?"

Ok these flashbacks are kinda annoying me but there is something that is always about nick.

Then we sit on the chair. And i layed down to tan. I closed my eyes. Then i start to get these flashbacks.

" If you even tell anyone make sure to tell bryce and your little boyfriend bye bye."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"SHUT UP!

I remember everything. I mean everything. Then night that i got raped and the night that i got into the accident. And even my friends.

Then i feel light headed but i feel that someone is picking me up. But all i could know all i see is black.

Nick's POV..

I saw that zoe is tanning. I picked her up and i was running to throw her in the pool. But she usually say something or she laugh. But anyways i throw her in. But she didn't come out.

Nick: zoe come out and don't play with me like this!

She didn't.

Then i saw her on the surface.

Nick: SHIT!

I quickly jumped in the pool and pick her up. I got her and myself out. I placed her carefully on the ground.