004. 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂

I woked up the next morning very excited to see nick because he is so cute.
I showered and change in a comfy clothes》

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went downstairs and saw the boys eating breakfast. I went and sit next to them.

"Goodmorning!" I said.

"Goodmorning!" They said.

"Zoe, we are going to the pool and nick austin is gonna be here so you coming?" Bryce asked.

I look at addison and she nodded.

"Yes i'm coming. Wich time?" I asked.

"Now after the breakfast." Addison said.

I nodded. When we finished eating, i went up to my room and change in the bathing suit》

 When we finished eating, i went up to my room and change in the bathing suit》

I grabbed my towel and went downstairs. Then i bumped into somoene.

"Omg i'm so sorry!" I said.

I look up and saw nick austin. Gosh i can't describe how cute he is. I just stare at his green eyes. He is so cute. I felt myself staring so i quickly look away before he caught me.

"Here this is the towel." He said handing me the towel.

"Thanks, your nick austin right?" I asked.

"Yes i am and you are..?" He asked.

"I am zoe hall bryce's sister!" I smiled.

"Oh nice to meet you!" He pulled out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" I shaked his hand.

"Should we go to the others?" I asked.

"Yes, probably." He smiled.

Oh my GOD. His smile was so cute. Oh god i'm already simping were i can't because i just got out of a realtionship. We walked out to the pool where everyone is. I just put the towel on the chair and i sit down next to nick.

"So, how about we go to the pool?" He asked.

"Uh, actually i can't swim, i have a fear from water." I said looking down.