003. 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂

I woke up from the sound of my alarm at 7:00 am to pack and get ready
I start packing, once i finished i showered and do my morning and skin care routine and wear this》

I woke up from the sound of my alarm at 7:00 am to pack and get readyI start packing, once i finished i showered and do my morning and skin care routine and wear this》

I ate breakfast, i look at my room one more time to see if i forgot anything. I looked at the time it was 8:45 am. Shoot. I drove quickly to the airport and going through security.
I grabbed dunkin there. Then i made a few tik toks. I heared my flight is being called so i went quickly to the plane.
____________________________________________Time skip_________

I just landed and saw bryce is outside. He noticed me so i ran up to him. He picked me up and i hugged him so tight. I start to tear up. We hugged eachother so tight.

"Omg i've missed you so much!" Bryce said.

"You don't know how much i've been waiting to see you! I missed you!" I said hugging him.

"Well what do we used to do?" He asked.

"A piggyback!" I giggled.

He smiled and he turn arround, so i jump on his back and i wrapped my arms arround his neck. And he put his arms behind my legs. To not fall. Once we are going to the car, with somoene from sway that i don't know is carrying my bag. There was flash everywere and people with cameras.

"Bryce? Who is this people?" I asked staring at them.

"Well you need to get used to them because everywere you go you will find them. I guess it's la!" He said.

"Oh lord.." I rolled my eyes.

Bryce was speaking with the paparazi while he was carrying me and i put my head on his back because i don't wanna people to take pictures or whatever.
We arrived to the car. Bryce put my suitcase in the tunk and i got in to the car.
We start driving.

"So i guess your nick? Nick bean?" I asked.

"Well yeah, glad somoene knows me." He laughed.

"Yeah i watched some of your vlogs with bryce and addison?" I asked.

"Yeah addison rae." Bryce said.

"Yea and they are dating." He said.

"Ooo! I'd like to meet her!" I smiled.

"She is at sway rn!" Nick said

"Yesss!" I said excited.

Once we arrived at sway. That it was pretty big. The house was so amazing. I saw josh walking out.

"Yooo, welcome to sway!" He hugged me.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

I saw all the boys walking out we all said hi to eachother then i saw addison.

"Addi!" I hugged her.

"Hi! Youre bryce's sister right?" She smiled.

"Yes! So you two are dating?" I said looking at them both.