020. 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

It has been 1 month. Me and Nick are still together and i love it. I love this boy from the bottom of my heart.
He is different from any boys. He is so sweet and caring. We never broke up or had any arguments.

This is a virus going on it is called COVID-19. I moved into the hype house a week ago. I still visit bryce and he still visit me. Now we are quarantined with the hype house.
And all of the stores and restaurant are closed. Except target because if we need anything we can go there.

Charli and dixie went back home to get a break and to be quarantined with there family. Same with addison. avani went back to her apartment. We always facetime as i missed them so much.

We are just 3 girls in the hype house.
Me, mia and kouvr and all of them are boys. Now i have an inspiration to write a song. I have been working on it. And i like it but i didn't finish it yet.

Now i am showering. when i finished i did my morning routine.

I wear this ^ as i am home

________________________________________________

Now i am sitting on my bed thinking about the lyrics when my phone rings. I look up and see jaden is calling me.

Jdxn🎸🖤
Connecting...

Jaden: Hi zoe!

You: hello!

Jaden: so because you are writing a song, the studio told me that you should sign with them.

You: Jay.. i really don't know i mean i didn't sing infront of anyone yet. But i am not that good at singing.

Jaden: are you kidding me?! I've heard you before and your voice is angelic. Please don't waist this chance.

You: I will think about it and then i will call you.

Jaden: alright i gtg bye lil hall!

You: shut up! Bye!

*Jdxn 🎸🖤 hangs up.

I mean i don't find myself good. But jaden hyped me up and i am excited to release a song.

Then i was hungry and i walk downstairs. Everyone was there. Either of them are doing tik toks or either of them are sitting on the couch.

Nick was making a tik tok with Tony. So i jumped on his back and i kiss his cheek and the video ends.

Nick: omg you scared the shit out of me.