017. 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲

* skip above 2 months *

2 months flied like crazy. Me and Nick are still together and we are doing so good. I love him so much.

It's the morning and i look but i don't see nick next to me. I checked my phone and i saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number

Hello my dear, today
when it comes midnight
you are gonna come in my
house but if you tell anyone
tell bryce and your little precious
boyfriend bye bye!😌

Leave me alone! What do you want
from me?

You are gonna have fun tonight
just prepare your lovely body.
Read at 10:25am.
______________________________________

No! No! I know that person is Bryce's hater but i'm not gonna say anything.
I will kill myself either but not bryce.
I know i'm gonna got r*ped but i don't care as long as bryce and nick is safe.

Then i place my head back on the pillow and i start to cry. I start to shake and i can't breathe normally.

Then nick comes up running to me and he went and sit next to me and he get me up and he place my hand on his chest.

Nick: baby please match my breath! Match my breath!

I nodded and i keep crying a little bit when he stroke my back up and down. When i calm down myself he hand me a glass of water. He drank me it with him holding the glass for me and my hands above his.
Then i push his hands off. While he place the glass on the counter.

Nick: baby what happened?

He stroke my face leaving a kiss on my temple.

You: I just had a b-bad nightmare.

Nick: about what?

He stroke my arm.

You: about you cheating on me and leaving me to the girl.
I feel so bad for lying but i don't want nick to get hurt.

Nick: baby never in a million years i'm gonna do that ok? I love you and only you.

He kissed me.

You: i love you too.

* Skip to midnight *

Nick left to the hype house and it was midnight and it's my time to go to the house of the unknown number.
I put on a hoodie from nick and a sweat pants. And my air force 1.

I drive to the location and i knocked on the door. And then the person opened the door. His face turns into a smirk.

He then pulls me to the bedroom. And he handcuffed my hands to the bed.
And my legs to the end of the bed.
He layed on top of me and he tried to kiss me but i just turn my head away.

You: LEAVE ME ALONE!

Sam: SHUT UP!

He then slap me hard on the face. And i start to cry but he put a tissue on my nose. I smell something on it. Then i felt myself sleeping. So i did.
All i know he was taking my clothes off but i couldn't move.