016. 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁

LONG CHAPTER.

We are here in the Bahamas for 3 days now. Nick and I got closer then ever. But he's like being distant with me i don't really know what is happening with him.

I wake up the morning, with nick on the other side i get out of my bed and i made my way to the bathroom.
Today we are going on the boat.

I showered and wear this ^ _______________________________________________

_______________________________________________

With this over the bathing suit ^_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________

You get out of the bathroom and see nick is changing i walk to the mirror and began to put my natural makeup.

Nick: good morning baby!

He came and kissed my forehead then my lips.

You: good morning bae! How are you today?

Nick: i'm good. But why did you ask?

You: no. just checking.

When i finished me and nick went to eat breakfast with everyone. When we arrived. I hoped that nick was going to sit next to me. but instead he sit next to addison. I was a bit pissed but i decided to ignore it. There was a seat next to chase so i went and sit next to him. When i sit down. I see that nick is talking and laughing with addison but yet again i decide to ignore it.

Chase: hey zoe you seem a bit off you ok?

You: i'm good. Very good.

I forced a smile.

Chase: is it because nick is not sitting with you?

You: no! It just.. nevermind.

Chase: zoe I'm here to help.

You: but nick is your best friend and i don't want to anything happen between you two.

Chase: no it's okay.

You: fine it's just like he is being distant with me a little bit. But not too much. If we are alone he is all okay. But when we are here he keep talking to addison or dixie. Or with you guys.
We didn't even take pictures together.
It just this is bothering me a little bit.