011. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶

Today i waked up and i didn't see anyone next to me i think vinnie left from yesterday, i pull out and check my phone i went through instagram and saw a post from tik tok room that chase kissed nessa and josh is really mad and that chase exposed everyone and that Charli has came back home and she left the hype house. I mean this isn't right to kiss another girlfriend's and probably it would be my best friend josh. Then i tweed out.

•𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧•

𝘇𝗼𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹@zoehall •just now
If you really think that you are the best that you could treat some girl like this shit you're wrong because she deserve better then you ;)
______________________________________
___________

I was so mad how could he do something like this to Charli, charli is my best friend so i decided to visit her today and to make sure she is okay, i went and take a warm shower and i thought of everything then i got out and do my morning routine and i wear this.

_______________________________________________

After that i went downstairs and saw all the boys are cheering josh up he was pretty crying, before i leave i decided to talk to him.

You: good morning everyone!

Them: hello!

You: josh can we talk alone?

Josh: yea of course.

He followed me to my room and i closed it behind me he was already sitting on my bed so i sit next to him.

You: what happened?

Josh: ok so this fucking lil huddy try to fuck with my girl, he kissed nessa in the party and he didn't bother that Charli is home and he exposed all the sway house like he did something! I really don't get him, we were so close before but where is the bro code?
I will not forgive him ever in my life.

You: ok calm down, don't cry ok? Me and the sway boys are here for you i know what chase did is wrong but i know what will cheer you up.

I pulled out my phone and i let him read the twitter that i tweeted a 45 mins ago. He began to laugh.

You: this is what i like to see.

Josh: you're a bad bitch just like your brother.

I laughed.

You: I'm going to see Charli today and saw how is she handling all of this, i feel bad for her.

Josh: same she really did not deserve that. I was thinking that i really want to do something like a diss track of lil huddy or something but i don't really find the lyrics.

You: you and bryce gonna film it?

Josh: yes.

You: ok then i can do the lyrics. Tonight i will sit and think about it.