flowers

a cold afternoon wakes the soft sleeping boy, george.

he had taken a nap after he went mob hunting in the forests. his bandages from the arrows of skeletons were bled through, he gets up out of his bed and wraps a new layer of bandage wrap before he grabbed the bit of firewood and putting it in his fireplace, carefully lighting it with his flint and steel as the small cottagecore home warms up. the crackling fire could only remind george of dream, and his mom.

the way their voices lit up his day.

he knew he could hear dream's voice still.

but he'd never get to hear his mother's voice again, ever.

he tries to distract himself from crying.

he went over to his smoker, happy to see that his potatos were cooked. he grabs them out of the small oven and puts them in his bag of items.

he then walks over to his bedside table, to where a basket of flowers sat.

the flowers were for dream, he wanted to give the flowers to him soon.

he grabs the basket and wanders outside his house, happily picking the new flowers out of his garden.

whenever he thought about dream, he was always happy.

if only he could get the courage to open up about everything. about his mom, about his feelings for dream.

sapnap was the only one who knew about george's mom. he didn't want to talk about it with dream, because he only trusted dream with certain things. otherwise he told alot of things to sapnap.

sapnap was also a very supportive friend. that was what george liked about him.

george had mostly picked all the flowers around his area, and only stayed in his area, he wasn't a big fan of all the action in the smp, especially l'manburg, he avoided it as much as he could.

he decided to go a little bit into town then he was used to, skipping his way there.

he starts to find a few flowers here and there, happily picking them.

he sees elements of an invisibility potion walk past him as he picks a few flowers.

he had no idea what was happening due to the fact he didn't know about much was happening in the main parts, but the voices that talked sounded familiar, he could make out one of the voices, who was Techno.

George didn't think anything of it and went back to picking his flowers, unbothered.

He finally brings up the courage to go into the L'manburg area, just to see if there was more flowers down there.

But to his surprise there was a war in a few minutes from what it seemed, he just shrugged his shoulders and went back to picking flowers, until he was observing and realized Dream was in that war.

He prays that Dream doesn't get hurt, but he also knew dream was in his full netherite and was also very strong.

He knows nothing will happen to dream.

George just hopes he doesn't get seen, because nobody knew about his flower collection.

Eventually he gets all the flowers he wanted and makes his way back to his cottage.

He puts his basket of flowers on his bedside table and turns off the light, he changes into his sleep clothes and goes to sleep right around the time the war starts, as he did everytime.