heartbreak

( I recommend listening to the slowed version of Drivers License for this chapter :) )

tws: mention of anxiety/panic attacks, mentions of suicide

george wakes up from his deep sleep, alone in his bed. sapnap wasn't home because he had spent the past two weeks at george's house and he needed some time to be alone.

it was november 28th. almost a month since sapnap went in a coma. two days until december, george's favorite month.

his mental health was slowly getting better. slowly.

it was at least the best it had been in the 5 months.

today was mail delivery, so as usual he got out of bed, changed into an ok outfit and looked for his keys.

he had finally got his drivers license even though he had a car for almost a year, he decided to use the car to go to the mail box place.

he grabs his car keys and wallet and walks outside, it was 11:00 AM.

he unlocks the car and gets in, driving there.

it takes him about 5 minutes to get there, he parks the car and gets out, walking into the mail box facility.

he grabs his mail box key from his pocket and opens it, there was mostly junk except for a letter with his name on it.

he was curious to open it but told himself he should open it when he gets home, he walks out and gets back in his car.

the weather was cold and rainy that day, as usual.

about mid way back to his house, the curiousness got to him, he grabs the letter and opens it, trying to keep focused on the road.

he took a glance at the letter and saw it was too long to read while driving, so he pulled off on the side.

it was a handwritten letter, and in bold was the words.

"you're invited to dream and fundy's wedding!"

george stared, and stared, just blankly stared at the letter.

not now. why did this happen to him. why. his mental health was just getting ok.

tears started to roll down his cheeks as he continued reading the letter.

"you're invited to dream and fundy's wedding on saturday, december 10th, located at the L'manburg Wedding Park, starting at 12:00. starring fundy, dream, wilbur soot, tommyinnit, and more. if you would like to have a role at the wedding, please go to the main billboard by the Prime Path. roles will be chosen on december 7th."

george still stares at the bold letters.

he takes his clout goggles off his head and throws them on the ground, he throws his head back and lets out a heartbroken scream, tears streaming down his face faster and faster by the second.

he grabs his phone and fastly dials sapnap's number.

sapnap immediately picks up.

"what's wrong bubs?"

"HELP." george screams into the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU? I'LL BE RIGHT OVER BUBS. STAY ON THE PHONE WITH ME."

george's voice is raspy now, he lets out a small sigh.