loneliness

this chapter contains:
sh

the smell of coffee awakes george, he immediately notices how he's now in his pastel bedroom, with the door open, from his twin bed he sees a raven haired male in his kitchen, a hoodie on him that fit just right.

george softly gets up and walks to the taller male.

"oh, good morning george!" sapnap greets him happily.

"good morning sapnap." george yawns.

sapnap delicately hands him a warm mug filled with coffee.

"wow, thank you."

"no problem, alot of sugar, just how you like it."

george nods as he goes to sit down at the small kitchen table.

sapnap hums as he pours his hot coffee into a mug.

he then sits across from george, they both drink their coffee together.

"so, i'm a bit busy today, alot of stuff is going on, especially with l'manburg, i'm supposed to come help them out a bit today." sapnap discusses his plans for the day.

"are you gonna be okay if i'm not available much? i can still come whenever you need me, i just can't be here all day."

" — yeah." george speaks after a bit of silence.

"promise?"

"i can't make a promise i can't keep." george admits.

"okay then, at least try your best for me."

"i can take breaks here and there, i'll probably stop by throughout the day."

george nods.

sapnap finished his coffee.

"well i guess i better get going, call me if you need anything."

"okay."

sapnap waves goodbye as he exits through the front door.

george decides to take a walk, yet he now knows to avoid the l'manburg area.

too bad of memories.

he doesn't want to see dream, or talk to him for that matter.

his phone had been piling up with missed calls since yesterday, each and every one from dream.

his messages also were spammed by dream.

as george was wondering through eret's castle, his phone rings again, another call from dream.

it tells him that dream was thinking about him.

he ignores it, but then he gets another call.

he decides to accept it just to know what the hell dream needs.

"hello?"

"hey george- i'm sorry about yesterday but i wanted to ask if you wanted to meetup today maybe to film stuff idk."

"dream? you're really being like that? you're really just moving on so quickly from everything? like it all never fucking happened? like it all never even hurt my heart so bad?"

"what do you-"

"FUCK YOU DREAM. FUCK YOU. GO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LITTLE FOX BOYFRIEND AND DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN. I HATE YOU DREAM."

"i-"

dream is interrupted as george hangs up the call angrily and blocks his contact.

george then decides to walk home. everything happened such suddenly.