Chapter 14

A/N

Now’s the Christmas holidays I am trying to finish my story within the Christmas holidays!!

I hope everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

I got out of the shower room, which was filled with steam. I do not know how long I have been in there pretty long, which caused all the steam. I got out of there and wrapped myself in my teddy bear towel which my grandmother gave to me before she passed away. I have always treasured it. It was blue in the background with a big teddy bear in the middle holding a big flower.  It was when I was 5 she gave it to me for my birthday present I have always loved it.

I went to my wardrobe and found some tight jeans and a purple top which matched it. I went over to my huge mirror and started to put some light makeup on, some mascara and some light lip gloss, got some blush on because I look pale for not eating much. I don’t wanna look like a zombie now do I? I got ready and breathed in and out, because I am very nervous. What happens if my mother doesn’t want to see me anymore, what happens if she leaves me? I slapped my face with both of my hands trying to forget the possibilities and try to think positive.

I opened my door, to find the most gorges eyes in front of me.

“Hay sweetheart, I was just about to knock on your door, to see if your done yet.” He said looking me up and down.

“Yeh I’m done now, let’s go” I said not daring to look up and meet his eyes, because I know I would blush and embarrass myself again.

“kay” he said and took my hand.

Omggg, his holding my hand right now, geezzz stop it. It’s not like you haven’t hold a guy’s hand before. Don’t be like this. But I couldn’t help but blush and look at our hands. It fitted perfectly together. I looked up and him and realised how tall he compared to me he is at least 6 foot 5 and I’m 5 foot 6. He has bold shoulder and the shirt that goes tight on your muscles and it looks so damn hot. I can’t believe this hot guy is holding my hand. Damn he is good at picking up girls. I don’t know how his like in school is. I can guarantee you that he is popular. I didn’t realise that we have already stopped in front of my mother’s room.   I looked at the room. Okay breathe in and out.

Jackson knocks on the door softly and I could hear someone in there is shuffling around to get to the door. My mum opens the door and i breathed that I didn’t even know that I was holding. I looked up at her she was looking really pale, paler than me. She got skinner. She was wearing white top and black pants. She looked messed up.

“Hay mum” I said looking at her sad.

“Hay sweetheart come in and you too Jackson, come in and have tea with me.” My mum sounding tired.

“Nah don’t worry about it, I have to leave now. I have some business I need to finish up. But I would come back and pick up Rose when I finish” he said and turned to me and winked and that’s what gave me the courage to go.

“Okay, I’ll be waiting for you in here then” I said smiling back at him and letting go of his hand. I looked back at my mum and realised she was smiling at me and I knew she approved of Jackson.

“Bye sweetheart” my mum waved at Jackson, who is walking out of the door now.

“Come sweetheart, come and sit with me for a while” she said holding my hand and leading me to her table. I sat across from her and looked at her blank. I believed I have already figured my whole speech out now. But I can’t say anything now, it’s like my mouth is glued together.

“Honey I am so sorry for everything, I couldn’t save your father, I couldn’t help him when he needed me the most. I am so sorry I know you loved your father and I still couldn’t help him with anything” my mum said choking on her last part of the speech, which right now she is crying.