chapter 15

Helllooo! Soo sorry guys I was having a Christmas rest and has the worst day of boxing day ever so pleaasseee vote and comment thanks J

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROSE POV

It was all dark…. I could even hear if a pin dropped on the ground. It feels like im in a forest. I could feel the grass under my feet, soft and cold. I couldn’t see anytime. It doesn’t seem like there are any trees around because if there were then I would ‘have smashed into it ages ago. So I am not in a forest but on a field, which is really big.

Suddenly like all the air in the world has been gone. I started to choke. I couldn’t breathe. I fell on the ground holding on the throat. Everything seems to be going slow motion. I see a figure but I couldn’t see the whole figure because I was too busy tried to get more air. I looked up its walking towards me like it was dead. I was still trying to get some air into my lungs. I was starting to get little light headed. The figure came into view. It was my daddy. He waved his hand and suddenly the whole world came back again, there were air and now I could see.

I am in a big football field, lying in the middle on the field and staring at my father with big eyes. Did he just try to kill me? Just by thinking of that tears started to pile up in my eyes. I want to be strong in front of him. I do not want to be weak, like everybody else who sees him. I am his daughter and therefore I should be respected like everyone else.

He looked so broken and hurt, like he didn’t want to be the way he is now.

“Daddy?” I said getting up

“I am no longer your father anymore, I have become something more dangerous and deadly” my father said with a very deep voice it’s like he broke his puberty again. What the hell why the hell am I thinking of puberty in moments like these. I shook my head to focus.

“No daddy, you will always be with me in my heart! Please don’t leave me.” I said shouting the last bit and tried to reach but i couldn’t he was standing not moving but I couldn’t reach him at all. He was close but when I tried to reach him he was far away.

“No sweetheart, you don’t understand. I don’t want to be like this. I never wanted to be the way I am now. But I can’t go back anymore. I am here to tell you be strong when we finally meet me. I believe you, that you would be the one to kill me. I know you are stronger than any other human.” My father said proudly but sadly.

“No-n-no, please don’t do this to me I can’t kill you. I love you how could I? How could I kill you? I said shouting at him and putting my hands on my heart to show that I am telling the truth. But in reality I was scared I was going to kill my father, my once loving father that I loved with all my heart.

“No!” my father shouted which made me whimper and it sent shivers down my spine. I had never seen my dad so angry and commanding. “You don’t understand that, when we finally meet we won’t be the same anymore. My humanity would be long gone I wouldn’t be the same father that loved you. I would be someone else that you have to kill. I cannot tell you all the details but remember this ‘you would be the only one that could kill me’ got it? It can only be you. Only you that can kill me!” my father said desperately. “You have to do it I am in east of Australia ‘Sydney’ I will be waiting for you. Come before I move. Thank you and tell you mother that I would always be in her heart” he said and he started to disappear.

“NOOO –N-NOO! STAY!” I shouted at him and started to run after him. He was disappearing and walking away from me.

I ran like nothing in the world matters. I ran like my world depends on it. I ran because I loved my father and I will always love him and forever be with him. I know for sure that this is the last time I see him until I meet him and that would be when he is gone from the world forever and ever. I tripped on a rock and feel to the ground. At this moment I started to cry really hard. I sobbed and sobbed watching my father walk further and further.