chapter 10

when i walked out of the house i relized that it was morning already. we have been in there for 12 hours already fighting with zombies. it was warm. the sun has rised onto the sky. i thought to myself what a life i got. An hour ago i was going to loose my life now, i am still breathing perfectly fine. which an hot greek god who saved me. Atleast my life is not all ruined.

We got into the car and sped off to the town were Jackson lived.  No one spoke, it was an awkward silence, everyone thinking what a day we have been through. I saw a few times that Jackson would look in his rear mirror to see if everyone in the back seat was alright. I was sitting next to Elizabeth, she was extremely quite for some reason. Her mood changed so quickly, one moment she was really happy and the next she was really sad and irratated. She doesnt seem to like me for some reason now. i tried to make conversation with her on the way to the town but she gave me short answers. She wasnt really happy, so i just left her alone in her own little world.

" We're here" Jackson said, looking at both of us.

My mouth nearly droped to the ground when i saw his luxury house. Wait, maybe not even a house it was a Mansion. in from of it, there a statue that looks like a soldier. I dont know who but it looks hectic, there was like a park outside, but there are a beautiful rosy path that lead to the house.

" Is this really your house?" i asked amazed

" Yeah why? it looks werid ?" Jackson asked worried

" No way, it looks hectic!" i said, in a high pit voice, that sound slike a 3 years old, who first brought an toy

" Hoped you liked it" He said

" No way Jackson! i loved it. Look at it, it looks like a damn mansion!" i said will admiration.

Both Elizabeth and jackson laughed at my comment.

" Whats so funny, it really does, i wish i could live here forever. You know it was once my dream to become a princess and live in a castle, but im fine with mansion too" i said with a big smile

" You can live here if you  want but after we get everything settled down" said Jackon with a chuckle

" Let's get going now" said Elizabeth

" Yep and i love the roses next to the path" i said looking at them, and smelling one of them.

But it was as beautiful as the house, i couldnt see much of the house because the garden so far away from the house. When i am now standing infront of this i dont know what castle? mansion? i was shocked! the door was like built with gold or something, it sparkled. When jackson opened the door that leads us inside it. It was like a western mansion. There were lots of painting and statues. Lots of olden day stuff. everything in the house looks so expensive.

" you know you can close your mouth now, it drooling onto the floor" laughed Jackson

" sorry, but i love this house so much" i said laughing along with him

we got into this lounge room that looks like my house garden and kitchen combined, yeh as big as that. There were like maybe 200 or more people in this lounge room, but it still looks spacious. Everyone turned to look at us when we walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys liked it !!

sorry if there was spelling mistakes