Chapter 19

Hello everyone! it’s really hot in Aus. right now and I have the fan right next to me and I am enjoying it right now so I hope I would right a good chapter for u !

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jackson’s POV

“Yes I understand, yes I know we have to take the land back, no do not do that until we have a full plan on what’s going on.” I said. “Okay I see you soon, bye”

I was in bed right next to Rose, she was sleeping peacefully but I know she’s awake and listening to my conversation because her breathing was so even when I said ‘plan’. So I know she would ask about it right after I hang up.

“You don’t need to pretend anymore Rose I know you’re up, so let’s get the question out of your head” I said calming and not to fright her that I knew all along that she was awake.

She looked up and I saw her beautiful brown eyes staring innocently at me.

“What we’re talking about on the phone? What plan?” she asked straight away and it never surprised me that she was going to ask that.

“We are planning to take your suburb back and we would want to fight the zombies before they come and attack us.” I said looking at her reaction, and I knew it was going to end up there.

“N-oo, I don’t want you to do that, please I can’t stand people dying again I don’t want to go through it, please I just got you I don’t want to leave me.” She said tearing escaping from her eye.

“shhh- baby girl we had to go it and think that it’s not for you, we have too much people in this tiny suburb and if we expand the place it would be more convenient and it would be the best for us now.

“But what happen if you got hurt and what happen if you won’t come back to me and what happen if something happen to you what would happen to the rest of the town? Who’s going to take over the town? You have to think everything through before you make any uncertain decisions and leave” she said sobbing.

“Yes I have through of it and it won’t be you who is thinking about it, I know I have everything planned and I have to go today so I can finish and tell everyone about it so we could get ready, we are going to start training very soon.” I said.

“But..” she said and she couldn’t finish her sentence and she buried her face in my chest and started to sob into me.

“Plus it’s my job and I can’t just endanger my town, and you know it’s not right. I am the leader and I know what I’m doing so please trust me.” I said

“That’s right, I am sorry that I didn’t look at the bigger picture, I was been very selfish and arrogant and want you all to myself, sorry I didn’t….” she said looking at me with guilty eyes. Before she could finish I said.

“It’s not your fault, don’t apologize and I really need to get out of bed now when I come back I will tell you what had happened but you have to promise me that you would stay safe and you would not fight in the fight that is going to be coming.” I demanded.

She sat up and straightened herself and said “No” stubbornly.

“Then I won’t be telling you anything then “I said shrugging my shoulders. 

“Hay you couldn’t do that to me that’s not fair, I thought relationships were supposed to be no secrets.” She said.

“Yeh there isn’t any secrets but if I think it will endanger you because you know then I rather not tell you” I said