Chapter 16

Hay guys this is a before New Year’s present for all of the reader that is reading my book.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Rose POV

After I have cleaned Jackson’s cut. I was feeling really guilty. It was just a dream but it was so real. I thought I was going to be lost in the darkness forever and ever. Until I felt something warm and comfortable on my lips and relaxed a bit but I was still scared so I kept on trashing and trashing. Then the thing on my lips began to touch me more aggressive and it sent shivers down my spine. I can also hear someone calling my name but I couldn’t figure out what they were saying. The thing on my lip licked and sucked. It didn’t feel weird at all it felt right and then I heard Jacksons voice that was calling me and calling me. I followed the voice and then my eyes popped open. There sat Jackson kissing me with all his got and then I don’t know what went through my body and I kissed back. I kissed with everything I got even though it was my first kiss. His lips controlled mine. He bit my bottom lip and I knew straight away that he wanted entrance. I pulled back then because he would ‘of regretted it if we went any further.

We were both breathing hard from the heart breaking kiss. I stared at him with the omg-what-just-happened look. He just smirked and said “You’re alright now sweetheart?” he said with love and worried look.

“Ye – yes” I said not knowing what to do and I thought back what we did a minute ago and I went red like a tomato.

“Good” he said giving me the lovely smile that he always gives to me.

Then reality kicked in. why was he in my bed and kissing me? I asked myself looking him up and down. Then when I landing back on his face, there were a red liquid that licked out on top of his head and then it hit me again. I remember when I was in the dark I held on something and I have hit something that was a white figure. I was scared and the white figure turns out to be Jackson.

I had just hit Jackson. I looked at him like I did something bad and I pushed him off me and I fell on the ground and at that moment I felt extremely guilty and bad for hitting him. I just sat there and thought about everything. I know he is going to scream at me and be really mad at me. I can guarantee you that he will never talk to me again and just thinking about it broke my heart. I started to cry like a lost baby.

“Shh –shh baby girl, it wasn’t your fault. You were having a bad dream come on up” he said looking worried again and sad at the same time.

“N-Noo” I said, looking hurt. I was the one who hit him and he is not blaming on me. I thought I was after all having a normal life. I have fixed the problem with mum and now this. FML He came and tried to pull me up but I pushed him away and he looked more hurt then I hurt him but he was too fast and grabbed me and hugged me, telling me that it was alright and that it didn’t hurt at all and that it was an accident that it wasn’t my fault and that I was sleeping and I didn’t know. He pulled me onto his lap and said it was alright.

“Please calm down it wasn’t you fault it was my fault” he said hugging me tighter and at that moment I felt more secure and loved.

“Then-n c-can I help you get the fir-rst aid b-box and help you p-put a band aid on?” I said still feeling guilty of what I have done.

“Sure” he said and helped me out and we went into my bathroom. I went to the cupboard under the sink and grabbed the first aid box and we walked back to the bed and I sat crossed legged in front of him and helped him cleaned his cut.

Afterwards I packed up and told him to lie down on my bed and tried to get some sleep and I said I would look after him till he gets better and that I would change his bandage once in a while. It was pretty deep and that he has lost a lot of blood and he should get some sleep. I grabbed a chair and pulled it across my king size bed. Giving him space so he could rest but he pulled me before I could get the chair and pulled me down on the bed as well and told me to rest as well. But I denied it because he needs space and that I would interrupt his sleep.