Chapter 18 (confession)

A/N well I wanted to go to sleep but I wanted to finish this chapter so hope you guys enjoy it!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

“SURPRISSEEE!” shouted Jackson

“Omg” I said, putting my hands to cover my wide open mouth.

The whole amusement park is filled with balloons and there is a very huge balloon that said ‘PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME ROSE” and there love heart next to it. Oh my god I can’t believe someone confessed to me like that and then a lots of those staff came out and shouted “SAY YES” and I was dazed trying to take everything in that I was just confessed to and it’s the best and the cutes way ever. Now Jackson is standing next to me looking at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

“So, what you think? Do you like it? Why are you dazed? Are you okay?” Jackson said with a worried voice.

My eyes they were bubbling up with tears that were threatening to spill any moment.

“Oh my god! Why are you crying! Do you not like it? I am so sorry” he said shoeing pain in his eyes and disappointed also appeared.

I didn’t even answer his question and I threw myself into him and he caught me just when I was about to fall and I hugged him and brought my face back to him and kissed him. I kissed him with all I’ve got. It’s the first time I have ever felt so happy after my father has turned I can’t believe I became the happiest women on earth. He seemed to be surprised by my action but took in very quickly and he smiled into our kiss and he instantly knew what the answer was to his question. He pulled back and looked at me with those amazing eyes.

“So, you haven’t answered me yet? Would you be my girlfriend?” he said smiling and I couldn’t hold much longer.

“Yesss, Yesss ,Yess ! A million yesses! I can’t believe this” I shouted at him. When I said the word yes he came and hugged me and spined me like I was a 5 years old. I giggled into his shoulder and held him tight against my arms and wanted this moment to be stopped and I want to treasure this moment forever and ever. It’s every girls dream that they would be confessed in that kind of way and I was lucky enough that I got one of those boyfriends. He finally put me back on the ground and my world was still spinning and he held a hand on my waist to hold me still and he laughed like a little kid.

“Yess! I got you to love me. I knew it was worth it to bring you to this place.” He said, smiling the biggest smile I have ever seen and I wondered if his cheeks hurt from the smile he was giving me.

“Now thankyou everyone that helped me out now I have the loveliest women in the world and I thank you all and I can promise you she would be my future wife.” He said looking at me and smiling at the crowed. They cheered and cheered and said congratulations and they went back to work and finished their touches and leave to go home. A thirty years old man I believe the manager came and gave me a bunch of rose and said that I am the luckiest woman in town to have someone so creative as my boyfriend to do something like this and his the first one to be that person and I smiled my best smile and thanked him.

We held hand in hand and went back to our car but it has changed into a motorcycle and I didn’t bother to ask and just went onto it, but there was still this fear that I might fall off and he gave the person who was driving our car, our roses and stuff that we won in the park and we got on the motorcycle he helped me put on my helmet because I have never worn one before and he laughed at me. When he told me to hold on and held onto his jacket.

“I think you should hold tighter honey because I am scared that you might fall off” he said chuckling and pulled my hand around his waist and held his to me like my life depends on it. I nodded and feel myself blush and I was lucky that he can’t see my face. He started and went full speed and I let out a yelp and he laughed even against all the wind I can still hear him.