Chapter 1

Rose Pov

I didnt want to go to school today. I stayed back at home. To get ready to go to the apartment where other females and children are.

Last nights conversation with my dad was the worst conversation i ever had with him. He told me that tonight on the news we would tell everyone in this suburb that we are going to move every people to go to the apartment where . Mens are going to fight with the zombies . And the people who isn't going to fight to stay in the apartment. The old people, women, children are going to stay in that apartment where few mens are going to guard outside.

My father would try his best to save this town. This town is where i was born. I want to save this beautiful town. I wanted to fight with my father but then he turned me down and said if something happened what am i going to do ? I felt guilty so i listened to him and is going to stay in the apartment.

I was deep in thought when my phone was ringing.

I saw the name on the phone and i felt better just looking at her name. Lydia , my best friend, where i tell her everything. But i haven't tell her about the conversation i had with my father.

"Hay there, beautiful babeee! " she screamed in the phone. She is a bit hyper but she is kind in the heart. She is very caring. She loves the colour red. She has nice curves and she is a beauty. She is light brown hair, with beautiful curls. Many guys follow her around, she sometimes play with them but she is not like those sluts where they go on every single guy. She would go out with the ones where she think is worth it. I have blond straight hair. With a side fringe. Me and Lydia have been childhood friends. She knows when things happen. We might be like those popular girls but we ain't like those bitches who bully the weak ones. We help them out.

"Hay Lydia" i said

" why didnt you come to school today, u missed the jack guy, you know that buff one in our class. We were playing water bomb and then his shirt was all wet and it went see through! You should've seen those abs he got there! Wish you were here! Oh yeh why didnt you come to school today ? It isnt like you not coming to school. What happened? " rose asked curiously.

"Oh i just didnt feel well, so i didnt want to come to school. I was ganna send you a message but i forgot till you called me now, sorry Lydia" i whispered back.

"Oh i know, girl something happened ! I will come straight to your house after school alright! See yah soon that stupid english teacher is threatening me saying i have to put the phone away geez wait old man i am ganna hang up wait!" She screamed back and hung up before i could say anything else.

I chuckled to myself, i can just imagine how she would roll her eyes to the teacher and then fight back about it was just a joke.

I went back to pack the stuff that i was onto. I knew when Lydia come she would make me tell her everything. I mean everything she even know when i am lying or making things up. i have to get ready to tell her everything. Geez what a friend i got there!