chapter 9

" is that you Elizabeth?" i said, trying to look pass his shoulders and see who it was.

At first the girl didnt relize that someone else was in the room with her brother. she slowly turns her head and looks. Her eyes are wide open.

" omg it is you Elizabeth!" i screamed in excitment. i pushed pass Jackson and ran next to her and gave her my best hugs and turned to her.

" im so glad you are save! when i saw you been dragged by those to zombies i didnt have a second thought and i ran to you and saved you. i am so glad that you are alright. i dont know what might have happened if i didnt save you" i said

"you saved my sister, is that why you were caught by one of the zombies?" Jackson asked with shocked eys

" yeah, i did i didnt know what to do if i didnt save her. she is still young and i am already so old. So my instinct just told me to save her and i did" i said proudly

Elizabeth could see the love in her brothers eyes. she didnt want to say anything right now. she has never seen her brother like this before infront of a girl. It was always her that he showed his face like that. she was jealous. Why is rose been treated differently, they havent even met each other before. what happen to her old brother. the one that is always arrogant. That always looks tough. Eventhough she was thankfull that she was saved by her. But nothing is more important that her brother. she could give up her life for him if he was in danger.

" Hay, rose. Glad you are save."  said Elizabeth

" Guys you better get out of there! theres another group of zombies who are coming this way!" screamed from a person outside. That rose assume it was one of the team mates that Jackson was talking about.

" ill be right there, go and fetch us a car, we will be going back town and tell the others that i would be meeting them in 30 minutes, thanks Tyler"  said Jackson.

so this team mates name is calld Tyler, he sounds like my dads friends son. The one that i was suppose to escape to if i had to ran.

" okay guys we could talk as much as you guys want but now we must get you guys back to town and settle down and keep you guys safe, here is not save" said Jackson, who is leading us out of the old building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay guys hope you liked the last few chapters!