Chapter 2

When i finished packing my luggage i went down stairs to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I haven't eaten all day yet, i was too busy packing.

I opened the fridge and saw some pasta. I put some into my bowl and putted it into the microwave. While i was waiting for the paster to heat i went over to my lounge room to open my tv.

I flicked through the channels till i landed on one that caught my eyes. It was the international news program.

Suddenly, there was a reporter in front if a suburb. It was all covered with fences and all covered with signs that said danger. It was the suburb next to ours. The one been attacked

I saw some kids running and there is an orphanage next to it. At that moment, i thought about the kids in our town what is going to happen to those who kids in my town. Would they go to the orphanage like those kids next town.

I couldn't think anymore. If do i couldn't keep my emotion on check. I threw the thought back to the back of my head.

I went over to grab my bowl of pasta. I went back to the lounge room and flicked bak to the other channels and started eating.

I stuffed the pasta into my mouth and chewed quickly, so i don't need see my mum coming back home, in a few minute.

Don't get me wrong its not because i don't like her but she will ask a lot of things like why didn't i go to school. I didnt want to answer any of it. I know dad had already told her whats happening and i can guarantee that she would be the nurse looking after the injured ones.

I putted the bowl back into the sink and ran back upstairs.

Few minutes later, my mum came back. She is in the kitchen doing something, all those pan are banging on stove. Oh and whatever she is doing, she is ganna overcook it. All the food in the fridge are my dad who cooked it. Dont think his just a police officer but he is also a cooker.

I looked at the clock 2:55 pm. Oh god Lydia is ganna be barging in right now in my door, she knows where i hide my spare keys.

1 2 3

BANG!

Yep its her. I knew it !

RRROOOSSEEE! Get your butt down here before i drag you down here.

I rolled my eye at that comment.

"Sorry Ms Goldlen, for barging in. I need to talk to rose asap. Thanks" said Lydia

"Dont worry about it Lydia, stay as long as you want" simle ms Goldlen.

I ran downstairs, skipping two steps at a time.

" hay Lydia!" I screamed

She came rushing to me to give me a bear hug. Yeh thats how we friends meet. Even if the mood is shit.

She pulled me into my game room and locked the door and led me to the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hay guyys pleease vote for my stoorry pleease !