Chatper 4

Knock knock!

"Yes, come in please" my daddy said.

I opened the door and walked in. My father was on his chair behind his study table looking through file and files. There are a lot of things in his room. It looks like a cyclone just hit this study room.

"Oh geez sir , what happened to your damn room ? It looks like a mess!" Shouted Lydia

"Language please Lydia" said my dad

"Oopps sorry" said Lydia blushing

"Uhmm dad, i have a favor to ask you" i said putting my head on the ground. Hehe this is how i get things. I laughed in my head.

"Surre, honey what is it that you need ?" Said my dad, looking up and me.

" you know when we go to the apartment tonight , is it okay if i stay with the children ? Please daddy" i whispered and giving my dad the puppy eyes.

" oh sweety, you cant, but i promise you that i will get extra guards around the kids, you cant be there." My dad said sighing.

" No daddy. I want to be there i want to be there to protect them. Please its my only wish please dad. I know you always thinks whats the best for me but you have to let me make my own decisions for once" i shouted at him, looking him in the eyes. I can see the hurt in his eyes.

"Fine fine , rose why do you always have to do this to me ? Geez okay you can stay with the children but you cant tell your mum that i letted you. Or else i dont think i can say yes to you since your mother will defiantly disagree with me ." He said shaking his head.

"YEESS! I love yoou soo much dad" i ran up to him and giving him a hugg and kissed him on the cheeks. I ran out of that study room as quick as my feets can take me. I herd him mumble something like kids these days.

I smiled to myself haha. I knew he would let me do it hahaha i am such a pro at controlling my dad. I knew it that he cant take my puppy eyes.

Lydia was at the back of me laughing her head off while holding me to steady herself trying not to fall from her laughing.

"Alright Lydia, enough of that laughing , you sound like a dying hyena" i said smiling.

" haha you should've see yah face man, such a faker haha, only i can see through your fake play" she said still laughing

" who cares, i got what i wanted" i said smiling to myself

" yeh yeh, you got it girl haha, i wanna see yah mamma's face when she finds out that you are ganna stay with the kids" she said

"Nahh she wont find out unless you big mouth spills it out , now get your ass back to your house and pack yah things before i kill yah" i said laughing.

"Yes, your majesty , i dont want you to go to your parents and say i bullied you do i" she said

"Nope you dont, now see yah tonight" i said to her, while she walked to my front door.

" BYEEE ROSEEE" she screamed from her car window"

" BYE Lydia" waving my hand to her.

After i have seen her took off at a corner. I closed my door and ran back to my room and finish packing all my other stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guyss liked it

Please vote and comment ! Thanksss