Prologue

I was shivering from the cold. I must've forgetting to close my window. I rolled into a ball to warm myself.

There might be a zombie

walking through my window. In this century zombie still are alive. I saw many people die in the news the suburb next to ours because of zombies. You never know where they are or who they are. They hide where you cant find them.

I quickly got off my bed, ran to the window and closed it making sure that i would also lock it incase something happens.

I walked off backed to my bed. I was wearing my simple pjs and it was silk so it is very cold.

I got back to bed, when sleep was going to take over . Someone BANGED! On my door. I groaned and got out of my bed .

I opened the door , there stood my dad. I can see all kind of mixer of emotion, theres furious, scared and angry.

I dont know what to say so i just stood there. He walked into my room and sat on one of chairs. He just sat there and staring at me. "Hay rose."

I broke the silence and asked" Hay dad, whats wrong, its only 2 am in the morning, did something happen? Is everything okay? Your scaring me daddy!" I stared to have this feeling that what ever he is trying to say is going to scare me. So i just said it all out.

He just shook his head. Like everything is going bad. I went back to my bed and sat on the edge if it. My mind is all messed up. Is the zombie coming, did something happen to my mother? Are we going to move houses? Where are we going to go?

My dad is a police officer in our suburb the high officials. Many people respect him. My mother is a nurse in the town square. So our finance is really good. We have a big two story house, with a very big garden. I am the only child maybe thats why i am spoiled. I have everything i want. What a teenage girl want . I am the only child, after my mum gave birth to me. She can have anymore because something happened. My parents wont tell me why. So i never asked.

My dad is still looking like he is going to break down. I walked to him and asked him whats wrong. I have never seen him like this, ever.

He said" the zombies are coming" I stood there and there was the awkward silence. Finally the words sinked into my head .

My legs became like jellies. I slumbered on the floor, not knowing what to do.

My dad came around and started to whisper comforting words. I broke down. My dad hugged me till my cries died down.