Chapater 3

"So roose, what is it huh? Did u get dumped by that matt guy ? You've been hanging out with him for a week now" said Lydia, sounding excited

"No Lydia i never even went out with him he was just another guy friend of mine" i said with not emotion.

Matt is one if the nicest guys. He has dark brown hair with out amazing gold eyes, he looks hawt,maybe even sexy for some people. Oh and his pretty fit and have abs not like those body builders but his abs are not big either, his a big brother for me.

"Sure sure! So whats bothering you babe ?"

"Uhhmmmm" i said sounding scared.

" spit it out girl, just remember i would always be with you what ever happens" she said with confident

" the zombies are ganna come attack us tomorrow" i said, holding back to the tears that is threatening to spill out any moment.

Lydia came around and putted a hand on my shoulder and held me to her. " its alright we are all going to get through this, i am always with you"

"Yeh i know that Lydia, i know 'WE' are going to be fine, what about the childens ? " i said sobbing.

"We can be with them couldnt we ? And where are we going to go for hiding? I know your father would be like locking us up in some creepy place"

"Yeh we are ganna be in an apartment with all the other people in town, and they would have guard with us too"

"Then why dont we stay with them in the apartment or whatever." Said Lydia.

"Oh thats a great idea! We can do that." I said, wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"See my girl, we can always figure things out, so dont you dare cry again alright, you can cry but only to me haha" she said

"Yeh yeh whatever Lydia, lets go and ask my dad" i said pulling her to the door.

We ran through the double door to go to the study room all the way across the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys i know its kind of short but pleasee voottee!

I will post the next chapter on few days later

Thanksss !