Colin Jost

(Y/N's POV)

I hiccuped as I laughed hysterically my best friend just said the funniest thing, well right now it was funny, we were both completely drunk, our mind felt like it was shut off as our body had a mind of its own. 

I raised my hand to signal the bartender for another drink.

the bartender laughed a little as he shook his head. knowing we had too much to drink and he was not condoning for us to have more.

I exaggerated a long groan, unhappy I wouldn't be getting more alcohol. I stood up from my seat and so did my friend, we decided to leave the bar and find another bar close by we weren't giving up.

The bartender noticed we were leaving, "You guys need to pay" he said sternly, the bar was pretty crowded so he had to shout.

"Suck on my DICK!" My friend said in an aggravating tone. We rushed out of the Bar as quickly as we could knowing if we stayed any longer we would get our asses kicked.

We ran down the streets of manhattan scanning for a bar we could go to, it was about 3:00 A.M. so most things were just closing or just opening. But nothing seemed to be open at the moment, while we were running not paying attention to our surroundings I bumped into someone, not just a slight bump on the shoulder, but I face-planted into him.  The Mystery Man and I both collapsed to the dirty street.

"Ah what the hell?!" He said trying to sit up, he rubbed his head as he looked at me, I was still on the ground laughing about what happened. 

My friend was blocks ahead of me, so there was no use in her trying to get her help. I worried I was about to get beaten up by running into this man I didn't know what to do if I pretended like I was asleep he would think that I passed out, if I got up and just ran away, well that would just be a dick move, and he could track me down, or my third option was to apologize and try to make him forget about this.

I dramatically sighed as I sat up, knowing it would be so much more fun if I faked being asleep but I had to do the right thing.

I stood up and looked at the man in the suit, I tried to observe anything possible that I could do to him if I had to defend my suit. he seemed to be a few inches shorter than 6 feet, dirty blonde hair that stuck up a little bit, and it was too dark to tell but I think he had blue eyes.

I cleared my throat as I scanned the man one last time before looking into his eyes, he didn't seem that threatening.

I tried my best not to sound drunk, but of course, it failed, I just had 5 things of Rum of course I was drunk and there was no way I could physically or mentally hide it. 

"Sorry-" I hiccuped "I was Just" I hiccuped "Running with m"' I hiccuped again "friend and" I hiccuped again "forgot about my surroundings" I hiccuped once more before the man looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"Oh gosh-" he looked at his clock to see the time. It was 3:00 Am in Downtown Manhattan and there was a drunk lady running through the streets. This Wouldn't have ended well if He didn't show up.

"Ma'am, sorry if I sound a little insulting but are, are you drunk?" He questioned because if she was, he would like to escort her home to make sure she was home safe. (Such a gentleman)

"Pfft drunk? noo please. you must be thinking of someone else." I said I was playing it way too cool than I intended it to.

he sighed trying to think about what he could do. he just got back from a long day of work and he wasn't expecting this to happen, this happened before, and sometimes its fun to be around drunk people, because of the stories you will hear, especially if YOU'RE not supposed to hear them. its be even funnier when the drunk person didn't know who he was.