84 -Narration

H A N E U N

“Do you really have to make a scene?” I hissed at Cai when we went outside of the club. There are some people here but its better to fight here than inside.

Naglakad ako papunta sa kung saan niya pinark ang sasakyan niya. My friend’s car are all over beside his too. Magkakatabi lang kasi ipinarada kanina nang makarating kami dito.

His jaw clenched in anger.

“Why not? You’re flirting with your best friend, Hani! Nawala lang ako saglit!” he shouted in front of me again.

I bit my lip. This is one of the things that I asked him to change. Cai is a nice person. He loves me, I know that. But he’s stubborn when it comes to what he believes in. He doesn’t listen to whoever when he’s mad.

“I’m not flirting with him.” unlike him, I tried to be very calm. Kahit naasar na ako dahil sigaw siya ng sigaw.

Lucas never shouts at me like that. I shut my eyes when I unconsciously compared him to Lucas.

He laughed sarcastically, “Oh really? Eh kung hindi nga ako dumating agad baka nakikipaghalikan kana sa kanya eh.”

I looked at him with rage. Really? He thinks of me like that? After I chose him over Lucas? After I chose to still be with him even if I want to just run to Lucas?

“I won’t do that.” I said with a firm voice. Because it’s true. I wouldn’t do that. Lucas won’t make me do that.

He walked closer to me and I didn’t move backward. Why would I? That will just show that I’m afraid of him.

“Really? Because that’s not what I heard from my friends, Hani. I heard how crazy you are for him before.” he said in a low voice. His hand tightly held one of my wrist.

He looked at me with his very mad eyes, “You knew I’m insecure around him and yet you still do things like this!” he shouted once again. I grunted as I feel the pain at my wrist. Pahigpit ng pahigpit hawak niya sakin.

“I gave you your assurance, Cai! I told you I love you. What else do you want?” I asked him a bit teary since it hurts the way he hold me.

I tried to make him let go but he held it even tighter clenching his jaw.

“Let go of me. You’re hurting me.” I said.

He didn’t let go and was about to say something but his grip was broken from me when somebody pushed him hardly.

My eyes grew big when I saw Lucas’ familiar built. I panicked as I saw him give one lunch over Cai. Hindi pa nakuntento si Lucas at kinwelyuhan pa niya.

Lalapit na sana ako pero may humawak sa braso ko. I turned and saw Savi holding me back. She shake her head no.

“Fuck you!” napabalik ang tingin ko sa gawi nila Lucas nang marinig ko siyang sumigaw.

He’s still holding his collar. Cai’s lips were bleeding. Johnny oppa went close together with Jaehyun to try and make Lucas let go of Cai.

“Lucas that’s enough! Hindi tama na ganyan.” Taeyong soon joined the scene. They were trying hard to make him calm down but Lucas is still refusing.