65 - Narration

This actually made me type it for days. Ewan ko, ilang trial and error ang ginawa ko but I hope you'll like this chapter.

3rd PERSON

"Do you want me to come with you?" Savannah looked over her boyfriend when he asked her the moment he parked his car.

"No, thanks baby. Kayang kaya ko 'yon si Lucas ano ka ba." Savannah even sent a wink to Jaehyun to convince him.

She's planning to talk some sense to Lucas today and she doesn't want any distraction through the process. And Jaehyun is her biggest distraction so no.

She knows that her best friend is probably back in China. She didn't know what happened to the confession last night, but based on what's currently happening, mukhang hindi maganda ang nangyari.

"Okay." Jaehyun said and sighed heavily after.

She chuckled and leaned towards him for once kiss before going out of his car. Nakakunot ang noo ni Savannah nang nagmartsa siya papunta sa elevator ng condo building ni Lucas.

Kapag talaga naabutan niya si Lucas na tulog mamaya sa kanyang condo ay sasakalin niya 'to ng sobrang higpit.

When he arrived his floor, walang alinlangan niyang tinype ang code nito at bargas na binuksan ang pinto. She marched towards the living room and saw that Lucas was there, starring blankly over something.

"Hoy!" she shouted and even pushed him a little.

Nilingon siya nito at kumunot lang ang noo ni Lucas nang makita siya. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of him.

"What are you doing here? Leave me alone." supladong sabi sa kanya nito bago nagtaklob ng unan sa mukha.

Nainis si Savannah at ngali-ngali niyang idiin ang unan sa mukha nito para masuffocate siya at mamatay. Pero ayaw niya namang maging kriminal dahil hindi pa lawyer si Jaehyun. Hindi pa siya nito maipagtatanggol.

"Hani left because of you." walang response na narinig mula si Savi sa lalaki.

Nainis ulit siya pero sinubukan niyang pakalmahin ang kanyang sarili.

"Ano bang sinabi mo sa kanya kagabi ha? Ikaw, wala kang ibang binigay sa best friend ko kundi sakit sa puso." walang preno niyang sinabi.

Lucas stood up and sat down properly. He starred right over her with an annoyed face.

"If you're just gonna nag, leave." and even pointed the door for her.

Savannah gasped at what she heard and laughed sarcastically. "Ano ba nagustuhan ni Hani sayo? Ang gaspang gaspang ng ugali mo. Porket medyo gwapo ka at may abs? Huh! Walang wala ka sa Jaehyun baby ko!" bulyaw niya rito.

"Then go to your boyfriend and stop pestering me, Choi. Wala ako sa mood!" he said sternly.

She rolled her eyes at him at naupo pa siya sa sofa para maasar niya si Lucas. She lifted her chin up and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Come on Lucas. Parehas nating alam na hindi ikaw ang manhid dito. It was Haneun all along... right?" Savi showed her smirk over Lucas.