94 - Narration

H A N E U N

“did you have fun today?” i snapped my head towards lucas who’s already looking at me. i smiled sweetly at him then nodded my head continuously.

“i did, boo. thank you,” i was really thankful for him. he made me feel better today.

we did a lot of fun stuff and probably laughed a lot too. lucas was a big flirt throughout the day, not gonna lie tho. but it was fun! i had fun. i missed doing things like these with him and spending days with him.

“glad you did. can you give me a kiss?” he even leaned towards me but i quickly shoved his face away.

i shake my head and rolled my eyes but my cheeks were burning red. he was always asking for kiss as a joke! he didn’t know it had so much effect on me.

he chuckled and started the engine of his car. as i put on a seatbelt, i decided to place my things at the backseat so i stretch all the way to the back. as i was trying to put it at a stable state, i noticed a paperbag from a women’s clothes shop. i furrowed my brows because i know it wasn’t mine. i didn’t even went to that store today.

i eyed lucas and he was busy driving. i shrugged the thought off trying to not mind it. i sat down properly as my mind still unconsciously think about the paper bag.

i wanted so bad to ask him about it but i also feel like i shouldn’t. i bit my lower lip and just stared outside the window.

my brows furrow at the sight of a different road.

“uh, boo? where are we going?” i asked him. he glanced at me for a while.

“i just need to stop by over eve’s house. taeyong hyung's right there and i need to get something from him.” he answered. I nodded because I didn’t really mind and i was actually occupied about the paperbag.

as he slowly parked over in front of eve’s house, i told him i’m just gonna stay at the car because i got tired. but honestly, i wanted to sneakily check the paperbag.

he didn’t agree tho, and told me that we both need to greet taeyong, ten and eve. well i do agree with him so i went out of his car and followed behind him.

he waited for me and held my hand before we enter the house. it was pretty quiet so we guess they’re at the entertainment room watching a movie or something.

“where the hell is taeyong hyung? baby could you go look over the garden?” he looked a bit pissed off. why? is he in a hurry?

i just nodded my head and get off from his hold before i walked directly towards eve's garden.

as i made my way there, my steps became slower as my hands went to my mouth while i stare in awe over the garden.

unlike the whole house, the garden was all lit up and decorated. it was amazing, i can’t even utter a single word.

i was startled when suddenly, everone came out from the corner and shouted, “SURPRISE!”

I pouted as i saw all of them cutely wearing their pajamas. the girls looked so excited while they’re wearing matching pajamas with their boyfriends. the boys on the other hands looked like they were forced into it. they looked happy, don’t get me wrong, it's just most of the pajamas were very feminine. jaehyun oppa looked cute in a pink pajama, as well as doyoung.

“you guys! this is so cute. but i  don’t think i fit here.” i said pouting looking at what i’m wearing.

before i even know it, a hand wete already in front of me holding the paper bag that were at lucas’ backseat.

i looked behind and my mouth fell open as i saw him wearing a cute pajama. “here you go, ma'am.”he said and offered the bag.

i pouted getting teary eyed. I knew from there that he prepared all of this. “what is this for?” i said crying.

he pulled me into a tight embrace as he dropped a kiss over my head. “hey i did this to make you happy not to make you cry.” he said.

“i am happy!” and then i hugged him back.

“you deserve to be happy.” he whispered as i cry more.

“i love you.”

______________________________