87 - Narration

H A N E U N

“Baby do you want me to---”

“No. You stay, Lucas.” I told him sternly cutting whatever he’s suggesting. He ran his hands over his hair.

“Fine. I’ll stay. Whatever you say.” he surrendered. He even raised his hand and rested it over the steering wheel right after.

We arrived at Cai’s condo. He’s still not replying so I decided I’ll go here to talk to him. I went inside and the girl at lobby looked at me with terror in her eyes.

I smiled at her since I know she knew me. She did smile too but theres something in her eyes, I just don’t know what.

When I arrived at his floor, I felt my feet halting for some reason. I just shrugged it off and went in front of his apartment.

I knocked at it. I don’t know his code because he didn’t tell me. I wanted to ask him but I was shy. Lucas told me his code the moment he got his condo so I didn’t ask for it or anything.

The door opened and my eyes faltered as a sight of a girl in a bath-robe was the one who greeted me.

“Yes?” she asked using a husky voice.

My brows furrow at the sight of her. I gave her an elevator look as I felt my eyes teared up.

“Hey, what do you want?” she even snapped her hand in front of me.

“Who are you?” I asked under my breath.

Cai suddenly appeared and I just saw him looking so surprised. His mouth fell open as he try and search for words.

“H-Hani...” his voice stuttered a bit and I just gave him a sarcastic smile as a tear fell.

The girl in front of us smirked, “Is she your girl?” she even let out a scoff then crossed her arms.

I stepped backwards as Cai tries to grab me by the wrist. I shake my head,‘no’.

“I can’t believe I came here to try and fix this then this is what I’ll see.” I harshly wiped off my tears and stepped away even more.

“We're over.” I said seriously and turned my heels.

I ran towards the elevator as I heard him call my name nonstop. I didn’t stop and didn’t even turn my heard towards him.

Now I understand the terror at the girl’s eyes back in the lobby. She maybe saw him getting here together with the girl. I cannot believe him right now.

I sighed trying to calm myself down but it didn’t work. My chest hurt so bad and it becoming harder and harder to breath.

I didn’t even glanced at the girl at the lobby when I passed by it to go outside. Dire-diretso lang ako palabas at papunta sa sasakyan ni Lucas.

I saw him leaning over the steering wheel tapping his long fingers into it. He’s probably listening to music right now.

I bit my lower lip and stood up in front of his car. Tears ran down over my cheeks as the image of the girl repeats inside my mind.

I shut my eyes and sighed heavily. Pero napamulat din ako ng biglang makarinig ako ng pagbukas ng pinto ng sasakyan ni Lucas.

He went out and the first thing that greeted me was his warm embrace.

“Did he hurt you? What?” he asked sounding so worried as he slowly pull of to check on me.

I smiled sadly, “He has a girl in his condo, Lucas. She was wearing a bath-robe and...” I cried not even finishing my sentence.

His eyes grew in anger as his jaw clenched in front of me. He cares my head and slowly pull it over his chest. He ran his hand over my arms, calming me down.

“That fucker.” he mumbled.

He pulled me towards his car and he opened the door letting me inside. He went in front of me as he cupped my face.

He looked very mad but his touch is very soft.

“Stay here.” he muttered and dropped a kiss over my forehead.

He pulled off and was about to close the door but I grabbed his wrist. I know exactly what he’s up to. I shake my head, stopping him.

“No, please. Let’s just go.” I begged him.

He clenched his jaw.

“I need to teach him a lesson.”

“Please? I want to go home, now.” I said convincing him.

He sighed and just nodded his head. He closed the door and walked around to go to the driver’s seat.

I fixed my seatbelt as he started the engine. I looked away from the building when I saw Cai hurrying his steps out.

Lucas saw him too but he quickly started driving away. Cai shouted but I can’t clearly hear it. I looked away and just rested my head at the window.

Lucas may still be the one that I love but I can say that I loved Cai too. Not as much as how I love Lucas but he’s special to me as well. That’s why when I saw him a while ago, I felt something inside of me broked.

I felt a warm hand held my hand so I turn my head over at Lucas. He smiled a little, comforting me.

“I will be just here.”

I pouted. “I know.”

And he took my hand in front of his mouth to drop a soft kiss at it.

_____________________________

Happy 4k! ❤