57 - Narration

warning: medyo nakakainis hehe.

H A N E U N

"How's your patient?" Savi asked. I looked over her and she's busy with her phone.

As of now I can really guarantee na ang haba ng hair ng best friend ko. Pag-agawan ba naman ni Jung Jaehyun at Cha Eunwoo ng Law Department eh.

I rested my head over the back of my hand, "He's getting better. I'll go back and check him later after this class." Anunsyo ko sa kanila ni Mark.

Savi looked back at me and I can see the envy through her eyes. I chuckled because I know she can't skip with me. Kababalik lang kasi niya halos galing sa suspension kaya ang daming hinahabol.

Mark turned around to face me. "What? You'll skip class?"

"Wala naman na quiz ah? And besides, Lucas is still sick." I said.

I saw him smirked as he leaned over my table resting his face between both of his hands.

"How sweet." he teased me.

I glared and shoved away his face in annoyance. Nang-aasar nanaman kasi. Usually tahimik to tuwing break eh kasi katext si A. Ewan ko bat nang-aasar nanaman 'to ngayon.

"Ouch!" he whined.

"Umalis ka nga. Nakakainis ka." Asar kong puna sa kanya.

Savi looked over at us. "Bat di ka babad sa phone mo?"

Mark scoffed and I saw how his eyes squinted. "She's busy."

Nagkatinginan kami agad ni Savi dahil mukhang bugnot si Mark. I never saw him like this!

"Are you throwing tantrums right now?" Savi asked amused as well.

Mark looked at her for a while before he shrugged his shoulders.

"Not really. It's just I'm used that she always spam me with messages. These past few days seems off." he even tilted his head.

I chuckled at hindi maiwasan isipin na ang cute ni Mark. I never thought I will saw him like this. He's actually bothered about Areum. Speaking of her, I met her already. She is beautiful gaya ng sabi ni Haechan. Kasama pa sa top ng batch namin. Hindi ko nga siya kilala at hindi siya pansinin. Sabi ni Haechan hindi raw kasi sanay si Areum sa maraming atensyon.

"San ka pupunta, Hani?" Savi asked after the class was over. Papunta na sila ni Mark sa cafeteria kung saan nagiintay ang ibang NCT.

I pointed the other direction where the Garden is. "I'll go now. See you tomorrow." I waved and started walking off after they both nodded.

Nang makarating ako sa Garden ay nandon na nga si Jian. I actually don't know her personally. I did meet her a couple of times because of Lucas. But this will be the first time we will talk like this.

I saw her displeased expression right after meeting eyes with me. She stood straight so I gave her an elevator look. Jian is well... pretty. Pwede na. Compared to all his past relationships, Jian is the prettiest. Her eyes are round and brown. Thick eyebrows and sharp features.

"I saw Lucas' story." she started and walked towards me.

I furrowed my brows, "What story?" I asked clueless.

She rolled her eyes and showed me the one she's talking about. Nagulat pa ako dahil hindi ko 'yon talaga nakita. It's a picture of me sleeping. Ni hindi ko alam na kinunan ako ni Lucas ng picture.

"And?"

"What are you doing there?" I gave her an irritated look.

"Your boyfriend is sick so I took care of him. A thank you won't hurt your ass." I said a bit sarcastic. Idiniin ko pa ng kaonti yung YOUR para dama niya.

Sa totoo lang, kanina pa ako nagpipigil. The fact that she called me out to talk here about a topic that I onviously know, irritates me. I mean, palagi nalang ako napupunta sa ganitong sitwasyon. I let them both to enjoy their relationship and she'll come arrogant towards me? Bakit? Ano ginawa ko?

"Yeah you're right. He's my boyfriend! Bakit ka nandon kagabi?" this time she looked more piss.

I sighed in disbelief. "Because he called me over."

"Why you? Why did he call you instead of me?"

Pinagtaasan ko siya ng kilay.

"And that's my fault?" I saw how she clenched her jaw. She maybe realized she asked the wrong questions.

I sighed calming myself a little, "Look, I don't know what you're implying right now but Lucas called me over and I'm worried for him that's why I came over."

"Why didn't you call me?" balik niya sakin.

"First of all we're not close." I said straight to the point. I want to let her know that she's really pissing me off.

"Second, I don't know why you have to be mad about this. Can't you just be thankful that I took care of him?" nakakunot ang noo ko habang sinasabi 'yon sa kanya.

"You don't know? Really?" she raised her brow at me as well.

"The problem here is that you're so obsessed with my boyfriend! If his pasy girlfriends will just sit at the corner and watch you do all those unnecessary things with him then I'm not like them. I won't just sit back and watch you all over him all the time. I am his girlfriend and you're just his best friend so..." she stepped forward to me and used her right hand to push me one time.

"...know your fucking place, bitch!" she said as she slapped me once. I clenched my jaw as I starred over her eyes.

She smirked when she noticed that I'm not saying anything.

"Ang landi landi mo. May Yago ka na't lahat ayaw mo pa rin tantanan si Lucas? Why are you so obsessed to him? Can't you get it that he will never like you? Best friend ka lang at hanggang don nalang kayo! I'm the one he's in love with so wake up and stop---" natigilan siya ng malakas na lumapat ang palad ko sa pisnge niya.

Her eyes were big and now slowly getting teary completely surprised at the sudden slap.

I stepped forward starring through her soul with my tear stained eyes.

"Bakit sino ka ba? You're brave because you're he's girlfriend?" I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Bakit pang-ilan ka na bang sinabihan niya ng i love you? Wag ka mapalagay ng sobra. He'll get tired of you as well and drop you before you knew it. Anong pinagmamalaki mo? Yung one week niyong relasyon? Nakakatawa ka." I said and pushed her.

"Don't start a fight that you can't finish." I rolled my eyes and turned my heels.

My tears fell from my eyes not because of her slap but because of the things she said. Totoo ang mga 'yon. Na best friend lang ako. Didn't she know I already know that?

_____________________________