92 - Narration

L U C A S

Haneun was glaring over my tinted car while she make her way over the passenger seat. I laughed because she looked so cute.

“good morning,” I greeted her with a big smile. she made face as she lets herself in.

I chuckled and puckered my lips. She rolled her eyes but lean her cheeks closer to me. I dropped a quick kiss over her cheeks as she pull her seatbelt on.

“where do you wanna go?” i asked her.

She combed her wet hair, yeah she took a freakin bath so the scent of her shower gell filled my whole car, it smells so good. inilabas niya yung isa niyang pouch na may laman na mga pang-lagay ata sa mukha.

She shrugged her shoulders off. Her eyes were a little less puffy compared last night so I'm a bit glad.

“Breakfast?” I asked her. Her face turned brighter as I slowly drove away from their parking lot.

"Yes please.” she said and now started applying something over her face. I focused on driving as I let her do her thing. I kind of feel bad because I rushed her off so I just stayed silent. I tried driving really careful so it won't be too shaky.

As we arrive the place that she wanted to have breakfast in, I saw some familiar faces inside. Some of them were from our school. Their eyes quickly darted over me as I opened the door. Ilang mga mata ang tumigil sa akin lalo na ng tumabi ako at hinawakan ang pinto para makapasok si Hani sa loob.

Some of the girl’s jaw fell open as they look shock. Alam namn na siguro nila na bumalik na si Hani. Hindi ko lang alam kung bakit ganito sila maka-react. Mabuti nalang at busy si Hani sa pagtingin sa menu.

I looked away and slid my arm over her waist then leaned downwards to whisper something to her.

"Do you want to go and look for a table? Ako na oorder." her eyes moved from the list of food then back at me. She nodded her head and get her bag from me.

Sunod ang mga mata ng ilang kakilala namin sa kanya. Thankfully, the table that was vacant is way far from them.

Pagkatapos ko um-order ay agad akong pumunta sa kung san siya nag-aantay. Her brows were furrowed so I was curious to what she’s doing in her phone.

“What’s that?” I couldn’t help myself.

Her eyes were glaring but she quickly looked back to her phone again. She just gave me a glance.

“I'm talking to Areum! Sinusumbong ko si Mark. Sabi niya nandon nga raw sa kanila ngayon.” I slightly let out a laugh when I heard that. I'm sure Mark’s being nagged at right now.

Napatingin si Hani sakin kaya agad ko rin tinikom ang bibig ko para itigil ang pagtawa. “Masaya ka pa nan? Look at you, you have bruises on your face.” she said and pointed over my bruise.

I pouted and just decided to play with the table napkins. Hindi ako maka-angal dahil baka lalo lang magalit.

After we ate our food, nagpunta kami sa sasakyan. She said she wants to go to a near mall. “What are we gonna do there?”

She was silent for a while. “I want to have a hair cut.”

My brows furrowed as my grip over the steering wheel gets tighter.

She chuckled, “No, I know what you're thinking. It’s not because of Cai. I just want to try something new.” she said and even showed me some pictures of hairstyles I think.

“Okay, as long as he’s not the reason.” and I drove to the nearest mall as she continues to let me choose which hair.

“Any hair will look good on you.” sabi ko nang wala akong mapili dahil hindi ko naman alam kung ano pinagkaiba iba ng mga ’yon. They all look the same for me.

“Are you flirting at me?” her brows raised up.

I chuckled, “You just noticed? I’ve been doing that ever since we drove away from your place.” I said with a smirk and pulled her head near for a forehead kiss.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. She once again focused over the hairstyles as my phone screen lit up. I glanced at it while she's pretty busy. It was a message from Mark.

Mark:
Say thank you master.

I smirked and shake my head. Mark is an asshole but I am thankful for him.

____________________________