73 - Narration

L U C A S

Inoticed Jaehyun hyung's car arrived as I parked mine. Hinintay ko siyang makapag-park ng maayos bago kami naglakad papunta sa apartment nila Hani.

"Saan ba tayo ngayon, hyung?" I asked as we waited to arrived at their floor.

Nilingon niya ako at nag-shrug ng shoulder. "Kung saan gusto pumunta ng girls." I nodded my head because I agree as well. Sila naman masusunod eh.

"Don't you have some readings to do?" I asked a bit curious how he managed to join us even though he have a lot to do.

He smirked, "I finished almost everything last night in order to be here today. Magagalit si Savannah kapag wala siyang partner ngayon."

Napangisi ako at napailing, "You're spoiling her too much."

He chuckled, "She deserves it." and went out of the elevator then I followed behind him.

Bago pa lang kami pumapasok sa apartment nila ay narinig na namin ang bahagyang pagtaas ng boses ni Savi. Nagkatinginan kami ni hyung at agad na nagmadali papunta sa kung nasan sila ni Hani.

Savi was just near the door while Hani is at the other side of her room. Pansin ko ang ilang mga paper bags na nasa kama ni Hani. Pamilyar ang mga 'yon dahil kami ni Savi ang bumili ng mga 'yon. Actually, Savi's the one who choose and I'm the one who paid all of it.

"I can't believe you!" Savi hissed at Hani sounding so pissed about something we don't know.

Lumapit agad si Jaehyun sa kanya at ako naman ay sa naluluha nang si Hani.

Jaehyun hyung held Savi over her arm, "Hey, calm down. Why are you shouting?" he asked softly at her. Hindi siya tiningnan ni Savi at nakatingin lang to kay Hani.

I turned over Hani, "What's going on, baby?" I asked as I slowly cares her shoulder. She looked at me with those tear stained eyes and I can't help but to feel worried.

"First, you kept things from me and then now, you don't appreciate those clothes that we prepared for you!?" sigaw ulit ni Savi.

Nanahimik ako at hinagod lang ang likod ni Hani. Ayoko makisali sa kanila dahil ayaw nila ng ganon tuwing nag-aaway sila. And besides, Savi won't let you get between and she won't back off. Lalo lang siya maiinis.

"It's not that I didn't appreciate it, Savi. Ang sabi ko lang naman hindi ko na maisusuot 'yan kasi--" hindi siya hinayaan ni Savi na makatapos.

"Kasi ano? Your boyfriend will get mad if you wear something revealing? Huh! Kelan ka pa natutong matakot at magpakontrol?" nilingon ko si Savi at kitang kita ko ang kunot sa noo niya.

She paused for a second and then her face looked displeased once again as she looked at Hani from her head to her toe.

"Who are you? You look like exactly my best friend but you seems like a different person."

"Savi." hindi ko na napigilan pang makisabat dahil sa sinabi niya.

Savi looked at me for a while before Jaehyun held her arm, "Savannah, that's enough. Kakabalik lang ni Hani, wag mo awayin." he said.

Umirap si Savi at naglakad na palabas. Naiwan si Jaehyun hyung at nilingon niya ito saglit bago binalik samin ang tingin.

"I'm sorry about her, Hani. I'll talk to her." he said. Kita kong tumango ng saglit si Hani at lumabas na si hyung sa kwarto.

I sighed heavily as I heard Hani bursted into more tears. I softly pat her back and kneeled down so I can meet her eyes.

Hinayaan ko siyang umiyak ng konti bago ko siya pinakalma at dahan dahang inalis ang kamay niya na nagtatakip sa mukha niya. My brow were furrowed as I softly wiped away her tears. Her cheeks and nose turned red because of crying.

"What happened?" I then asked.

She pouted and sniffer while looking straight to my eyes. I sighed and stood up. Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya at hinila siya papunta sa may study table niya.

I slightly sat down over her table and let her stand between my thighs as she wiped away her tears. I helped her and brushed her hair from her face.

"Tell me what's wrong, Haneun." I said softly. She was facing down as she let out a sigh.

"I told Savi that I can't wear the clothes because they show too much skin." she muttered under her breath. I even almost missed it if I'm not paying too much attention.

Kumunot lalo ang noo ko, "But isn't that the way you dress before? Savi picked all of that herself, Hani. That's maybe why she felt hurt when you don't want to wear them."

I saw how she bit her lower lip, "They're very pretty, I actually liked all of them. But..." she confessed.

I sighed and waited for what she'll say next, "But what?" I asked being a little impatient.

She bit her lower lip and shut her eyes refusing to continue. I cupped her face and forced her to look at me.

"What is it?"

She shut her eyes as tears poured out of her eyes.

"I want to wear them, really. But... Cai said I don't look pretty on them. That showing skin will just make me look like an easy girl." she said crying again right after.

I clenched my jaw as I tried really hard to stop myself from going out here and hunt him down. He said that?

"The fuck?"

Agad tumingin sakin si Hani at ipinulupot ang braso sa bewang ko, "No...boo. Don't be mad at him. He's really nice. Please..."

I bit my lower lip and watch her precious tears flow. Nakakainis kasi sinabi ko na pagbalik niya hindi ko na siya hahayaan na umiyak pa pero heto nanaman, umiiyak nanaman siya at wala ako magawa.

I put one of my hand at the back of her head and the other one at her back. I pulled her towards her burying her face over my chest to comfort her.

"Shush, baby. Stop crying, please." I whispered over her ears and cares her back.

"You are beautiful no matter what you wear. You are very beautiful so don't let whatever he said get into you, okay? He can't tell you that you look easy just because of what you are wearing. Women's clothes isn't an invitation to anything." I slowly and sincerely told her those words that I think can help comfort her.

She sniffs and tighten her hug. She nodded continuously and I dropped a kiss over her head as I embraced her.

_____________________________

Girls! Kahit anong suot natin, maganda tayo. If you still haven't heard about it for today, you are beautiful! Smile, have a nice day!