04 - Narration

H A N E U N

"Here, Hani!" naagaw ang atensyon ko nang kumakaway na si Mark. He was smiling and sitting at one of the benches. I smiled and walked towards his direction.

"Hey, where's Lucas?" I asked when I noticed that he's alone.

He puckered his lips pointing at something. Nilingon ko 'yon and saw that Lucas is waiting for someone. I smiled a little watching him kick at some rocks cutely while both hands inside his pocket.

"How's club meeting?" Mark asked. Nilingon ko siya at naupo sa kanyang tabihan. We did the handshake that he taught me.

"Fine."

"Savi?" he asked without hesitation. I smirked at him and I quickly saw how his cheeks got tinted bright red.

I'm aware of how he feels too. Parehas na parehas sila ni Lucas pag dating kay Savi. The only difference is Lucas have time to like other girls while Mark remains focused to Savi. Despite of her being very vocal of her feelings towards Jaehyun, they both still like her.

"Jaehyun oppa." I said and I just saw him sighing heavily then looked from afar.

I chuckled and tapped his shoulder, "Why don't you try and confess?" I asked him and looked back at Lucas.

This time he noticed me as well and waved at me. I waved back and smiled at him. While he was smiling at me, a girl from behind approached him. My smile slowly fell when I saw how he attentively chat with the girl.

"Why don't you try and confess too, Hani?" Mark asked suddenly and I got flustered. I gulped and blinked twice looking away from him.

"I d-don't know what you're talking about, Mark." I said. I tried clearing my throat when I felt some lump in it. Nakakabigla naman kasi 'to si Mark Lee.

He chuckled, "Come on, you're pretty obvious." I felt him knudging me so I glared at him.

"You're glaring but you're blushing as well." he said teasing me. He even stretched his arm attempting to pinch my cheek. Sa ilang buwan na nakilala ko si Mark, hindi pa ako nainis sa kanya. Ngayon pa lang.

"Stop teasing me."

"Admit that you like him." he said pretty consistent of the fact that I'm in love with my best friend.

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes.

"And so what if I am?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Confess."

"I won't risk our friendship just for my feelings." I let out a heavy sigh just to make myself feel lighter. My chest hurt just by thinking that I'll ruin what we have because of what I feel towards him.

"You don't acknowledge your feelings as 'just', Hani. That matters, whatever that is." I looked at Mark and pouted.

"For someone who didn't even had a relationship before, you talk deep, Mark." I said smirking at him.

I saw how he glares at me. I laughed as he wrapped his arms around my neck, playfully strangling me.

"Yah!" I said still laughing.

"I'm being nice and you're pissing me off." he said still continuing on headlocking me.

"What's up?" natigil kami ni Mark at nilingon ang bagong kalalapit lang na si Lucas.

He was looking at us with his usual serious face. I smiled, "Hi, kamusta? Success?" I asked referring to his business a while ago.

He nodded furrowing his eyebrows examining my face. What?

"Lucas, Hani likes--" nanlaki ang mata ko at agad tinakpan ang bibig ni Mark Lee. Pinanlakihan ko siya ng mata and his laughter vibrates through my hand that still covering his mouth.

"What are you saying, Mark?" Lucas asked curiously as he forced me to let go of Mark.

I glared at Mark while Lucas get in between us, preventing me to have eye-contact with Mark. I bit my lower lip, feeling a little nervous that Mark may spill my secret to Lucas.

"Nothing, I'm just making fun of her." Mark said smirking. He even let out a tongue at me. I rolled my eyes but at the same time feeling thankful for him.

"Oh okay. Let's go?" Lucas asked smiling at me. Tumango ako at tumayo na.

Mark said he'll go to Nayeon's building. We waved at him and we started heading off to the station for the bus.

Kinuha ni Lucas ang bag ko at siya na ang nagbitbit. I was used to it and it's just normal for him to do that. It's part of his personality. He's gentlemen and always ready to help whenever he can.

"How's club meeting?" tanong niya habang nagaantay kaming bus.

I smiled, "Good."

Tumango siya but his eyes were still fixed at me. Like as if he's contemplating of saying something or not. I furrowed my brows and went in front of him. He looked down at me because he's way way taller than my short self.

"What's with the expression? What's wrong? Akala ko ba success ka?" I asked. Nagtataka kasi ako kung bakit parang wala siya sa mood eh nakuha naman niya yung number nung ABM student na gusto niya.

He sighed, "Why do I feel like Mark and you are hiding something from me?" His eyebrow raised at me as his jaw clenched.

I let out a slight nervous laugh. Si Mark kasi! This is all his fault.

"He's just messing with me." I said looking away feeling a bit guilty.

I don't like hiding something from Lucas but if it's gonna save our friendship then I'll gladly do it. Ayaw kong mawala siya. So kahit friendship lang ang kaya niyang i-offer, okay na 'yon.

I felt his hand rested at the top of my head so I turned back at him with curious eyes. His eyes were now soft and his lips are pouted.

"I don't like it when you get more closer to NCT than me." he said with a low voice.

"They're your friends. Don't you want me to get close with them?" tanong ko nagtataka at iginala pa ang mata ko sa kanyang polo.

Lucas looked so handsome with his uniform. Kaya hindi na ako nagtataka kung bakit ambilis bilis magkagusto ng mga babae sa kanya. He look so neat. Matangkad pa, nako!

"Of course I'd like that. But please don't get close to them more than to me. I'm your best friend. You shouldn't keep secret from me." he said still eyeing me with those soft eyes.

I chuckled and nodded my head. I cupped his cheeks and lightly tapped them twice. "I won't, ever."

Sorry, Lucas. I can't tell you my secret. It will push you away.

____________________________

Last update for today! Guys thank you sa support kay Xuxi! ❤