75 - Narration

L U C A S

"Do you think Savi will forgive me?" she have her lower lip pouted as she turned to look at me with those puppy eyes of her.

Nasa labas na kami ng apartment nila, kakatapos lang kumain at pumasyal para naman mabawasan ang lungkot niya.

I gave her a warm smile before pinching her cheeks softly.

"Hindi ka matitiis non. Just talk to her." I encouraged her.

Hindi na kasi sumama sila Savi at Jaehyun hyung. Pati na rin sila Mark at Areum dahil sabi nila next time nalang. I agreed and just spent the whole day with Hani. I did my best to somehow drift her mind away from their fight.

Her eyes trailed down to her feet as she consciously fiddled with her fingers. I looked at it and just stare at her. I sighed and held her hands preventing them from fiddling. Napatunghay siya dahil sa ginawa ko.

"Hey, it will be fine." I assured her.

Tumango siya, "I think Cai will be mad at me when he saw your ig post." I can even sense worry through her voice.

I clenched my jaw at what I heard. Her soft looking eyes were darted at me watching my expression. I tried to smile to assure her I won't just barged in his apartment to beat the shit out of his stupid ass.

I held her waist and ran my hands over her back then caress it softly.

"If he got mad, I'll talk to him and make him understand some things." my voice was stern but I managed to still smile over at her.

She pouted hardly then held my arm, "Please don't fight." she muttered.

I gulped, I can't promise that I won't confront him baby. But for you, okay. I'll spare his sorry ass.

I nodded my head even if she's not looking at me. She's busy looking over her hand that's holding my arm. I bit my lower lip as the familiar warmth calm me down.

"I won't hurt him. I... just want to talk to him. Maybe, know him better?" I wasn't sure myself either.

Hindi ko alam kung kaya ko bang magpigil sa oras na makaharap ko siya. Lately, I've been trying hard to be patient but when I heard about what he said to Hani, I don't think I can hold back.

She raised her head up looking at my eyes, "Boo, I don't want you two fighting." she said sounding so worried.

I pouted trying to stop a smile to form over my lips. I shouldn't be smiling at a situation like this but damn, she's just so cute. And the idea of her worrying for me just makes me excited.

Damn, I love her. I'm fucking in love with you, Hani so I will do my best to pull myself together.

"We won't fight." At hinila ko ang ulo niya palapit para patakan ng isang mabilis na halik ang noo niya.

Napapikit siya ng saglit bago tumango tango pa. Mukhang naniwala na sakin. I smiled, feeling satisfied.

"You should go inside. It's getting colder." I held my jacket that she's wearing and wrapped her more with it.