Songs: Beautiful lullabies

Here I m going to put some lullabies I love. Well I don't know if all of them are considered lullabies, but they are all beautiful, slow, celtic-like songs.

The Voice by Celtic Woman Beautiful song

Get Out Ye Black And Tans. I think this is a traditional Irish song. Correct me if I m wrong. In this version it's sang by Derek Warfield

This is from my favourite animated movie "The Song Of The Sea" The animation in this movie is pure perfection👌

The Islander - Nightwish. What kind of list with lullabies would that be if I hadn't Nightwish in it? Also Marko sings this one and I love Marko's voice

The Voice Of My Father - Marko Hietala. Speaking of Marko, I remembered this from his solo album "Pyre Of The Black Heart"

Turn Loose The Mermaids - Nightwish. Another beautiful song by Nightwish. That one sang by Annette.
I don't understand why Nightwish fans don't like her. I mean she doesn't have such a distinctive voice as Tarja, but her voice is still beautiful in her own way. Besides, that's one of the things that make Nightwish magical -no matter who sings there's always the perfect harmony between their voice and the music!

Eva - Nightwish. Yeah I m probably going to put here all the Nightwish lullabies I know.

The Poet And The Pendulum - Nightwish. It's not actually a lullaby because it's long and combines many things, but it is magical. Everytime I listen to it I have the feeling I m watching a movie. When I put it to my mom she told me she reminded her of those scenes in Disney movies in which they chase someone😂

Nemo - Nightwish. I promise this is the last Nightwish song I ll put. I needed a song with Tarja in this list.

Float - Flogging Molly. This is one of the Irish bands I listen to and nobody knows. Flogging Molly was my favourite band for like three years and I don't even know how many members it has let alone their names!

That was the list. I hope you liked it. If you know any other lullabies and/or Celtic/ Irish stuff of that kind, let me know in the comments! (supposing that someone will read this some day)