Smash or pass#13

Hello my cupcakes!!!
Yeah a new nickname for you which is totally not inspired by Coach Hedge!
How are you doing?

I 'm bach (no this wasn't a typing mistake) as you can see!

I was in a village for a few days with some of my friends. It was really nice because it had been a really long time since I last saw them. I had met them for the first time 2 years ago in a summer camp and they are my best male friends as well as the only other duck comic fans I know. They all live in another city so I usually see them only for a few days each year.

So, for the storytime here we we be calling them A, Th and D. Normally there's one more guy but I didn't see him at all this year. D is the only one who isn't a duck fan and not a really good friend of mine. In fact, he is really annoying but anyway he is in a much better state than my male classmates.

Anyway, I was very nervous at first because I hadn't seen A and D for a year and Th for 2. Thankfully, everything turned out ok, since once I arrived we started talking about modern stupid comic stories 🤣

So, after I arrived there I was talking mostly with A, because the other two were playing video games, so he was the only one who knew about my new rock obsession. Unfortunately, he isn't really listening to music though.

The next day though he (or me I don't remember) randomly mentioned my obsession while Th was there and Th asked me "Do you like rock and metal?" I said that I do and he was like "I like it too" !!!

Then he told me that
A) HE HAS BEEN TO A DUCKING SCORPIONS CONCERT

B) HE HAS A T-SHIRT FROM THAT CONCERT

C)HE PLAYS THE ELECTRIC GUITAR FOR SIX DUCKING YEARS

D)HE HAD THAT GUITAR WITH HIM IN THE SMALL VILLAGE IN THE RANDOM MOUNTAIN WE WERE RN!

Naturally I asked him to show me the guitar and he did so. He played some songs like Paranoid by Black Sabbath and Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) by Eurythmics. And after that guess what he told me...

"Me and D have a rock band"

You can imagine my reaction when I heard that I guess.

Then we called D and they played House Of The Rising Sun together. Two days later they played Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes too! And they also started to make a new song there!!!!!!

Isn't it amazing?!?!?

Also irrelevant but once during lunch we heard a guy who sat next to us saying that he had adopted a goat and he had named Michael Jackson 😂
So, the same day we found a caterpillar and we decided to name it Freddie Mercury 🤣

Anyway, I 'm pretty sure you don't care about these stuff so let's get to the main subject of this chapter.

Today we will have a female smash or pass with one of my favourite frontwomen and vocalists in general!

And who might that be?

Tarja Turunen from Nightwish of course!!!

Yesterday (17 August) was her birthday so let's honor her with this chapter!

So let's start with some modern after-Nightwish Tarja photos: