Tagggggg

Hellooo my ducklings!
How are you doing?

I m back in this book with a nice tag and I will probably post some nice rant and/or spam chapters soon too!

Also, in case you are interested (which you are probably not but nevermind) I edited the chapter with the symphonic metal bands, so..umm if you want check out the updated version.

Anyway to the tag now!

Rules
1)  Write down the rules.
2)  Mention who tagged you.
3)  Do it in less than 3 days.
4)  Say 10 things about yourself.
5)  Tag 28 users.
6)  Tell a really cool pick up line.
7)  KIDDING.
8)  Tell a joke.
9)  Write a spoiler for/from one of your stories.

1)  I just did.

2)  I would have done that anyway.
It was DemigodOfAnime. Thanks!!!

3)  It's been some hours.

4)  Umm okay.

1) I love drawing ducks. Especially Scrooge McDuck and Goldie O' Gilt who are incredibly romantic together♥️♥️♥️

2) My favourite Riordanverse character is Frank Zhang because he is ADORABLE♥️

3) I don't do any sports, but I have done Taekwondo for 2 years and played basketball for one year.

4) I love symphonic/power metal, Irish rock/punk and literally everything rock from the 80s. I also like a nu metal and a melodic death metal bands. My current favourite band is Nightwish though.

5) I' m such a huge bookworm that one of my friends has literally saved me in her phone with the picture of a worm reading a book. I read fantasy, adventure and historical books.

6) I completely useless because I don't even know how to cook.

7) When I was little I used to believe that Charles Dickens was a singer.

8) I also used to feed my dolls with toothpaste, when I was little.

9) I love historical movies and series. My favourite series is "The Last Kingdom" which follows the story of a Saxon boy that was raised by the Danes in Medieval England.

10) I want to work with something related with animation later just like Carl Barks and Don Rosa.

5)  In the end (it doesn't even matterrr)
Not that I know that many but I 'll try my best, okay?

6-7)  I don't even understand what "pick up line" means-

8)  Jokes come spontaneously! I can't think of a joke when I m asked to do so!

9)  The only books I update are this and the 2 meme ones and the fanart one, so I don't have spoilers to tell you...

Tags because I have to annoy someone:

1) T0ast_0f_The_T0wn

2) localweirdmetalhead

3) helen__07

4) Emotional_Axolotl

5) Nicolsampston

6) Sorry_what_the_Hell

7) KebechetKrew

8) inyourdarkesthour

9) HiyafolksUvU

10) Duffsvodka39

11) unofficialnerdgirl

12) KnowledgeHuntress

13) dicaprio_n_roses

14) __Team-_-Leo__

15) lizzie_250

16) CrackheadGiraffe

17) Blackknight180

And I stop here.
Beacause anyway of all the people that I have tagged before there's only 1 who actually does the tag so...

But anyway here you get the song I put in every chapter (this is not part of the tag)

Love 's Not Made For My Kind -Tarot

Sooo see that guy with the awesome hair in the thumbnail?
That's Marko Hietala from Nightwish during the '80s singing hair metal!!!
And for your random information, the guitarist of the band is his older brother, Zachary Hietala!

Anyways have a nice day/night!
For the few people who are actually reading this book, thanks for reading and hope to see you in the next chapter!

Bye for now!