1 meme!!!

The_Misfit_One thanks so much for the idea and the pic!!! I hope you like it😉I have an idea for another meme as well BUT it will spoil you about the "rare photo" of Axl Rose I m planning on putting tomorrow in the smash or pass/spam/happy-birthda...

I have an idea for another meme as well BUT it will spoil you about the "rare photo" of Axl Rose I m planning on putting tomorrow in the smash or pass/spam/happy-birthday-whishes-to-ppl-who-don't-even-know-we-exist chapters (yes plural) so you will see it tomorrow

So how are you doing?

I m fine. The schools started face to face this Monday and I have to wake up earlierrr ugh and it's awful. Also that means I m not able to draw rockstars during class...
  Anyway today during the English lesson (in school) our teacher showed us some videos about the invention of printing and I was literally the only person who payed attention. I just finished a book called "City Of Secrets" which takes place in 16th-century Italy and more specifically in a printing house. In the book all these stuff were explained but I didn't understood them since they were in English so I wanted to learn them from the videos.
  BUT the whole class was gossiping while some even got mobile phones out of their school bags!!! And the teacher understood anything. Ah also she didn't let the whole videos play because she was bored too!
  Am I the only one who is actually interested in learning how pressmen used to work?

Nevermind I wish you goodnight and sweet dreams! (At least it's night here)

And another song for today:

Time What Is Time -Blind Guardian

Bye bye my ducklings!