Tags :D

Hello again!
So three wonderful people tagged me: -HighwxytoHxll-  (awesome person go follow), InMyDarkestHour86  (my mom go follow) and MetalDiva  (Axl simp go follow) :))

The question is basically just this:

•The first picture in your Pinterest homepage is your future spouse

I don't have Pinterest so I decided to just go through my Gallery, close my eyes and pick a random one:

Eeehh Ig you won't see the picture I picked after all because Wattpad doesn't let me put it here- But anyway it's a photo of a page of that Metal Hammer magazine I had bought a while ago and in particular the page with the Appetite For Destruction tribute.

Does that mean I will marry the magazine, the page or the whole band? Well, I guess I 'm fine with any of them XD

No don't leave yet!

We are not finished yet! A long long time ago another amazing person named daydrmbelvr  tagged me as well :)

So here we go:

Answer these questions with songs titles from one artist!

1. Name of the artist you selected?

Nightwish

Ok now this time I didn't chose them because I 'm an obsessed maniac I swear. Actually, to be honest, I 'm starting to lose my passion for them. I still like them but...not that much. I 'm generally not as fangirl-ish about music in general though these days so I don't know...I do get a bit passionate about folk and folk metal stuff though but I chose Nightwish because they are the band I know best :)

2. What is your gender?

Swanheart

Oceanborn generally does give me the impression of a woman if I think of the music as a person. Preferably the one in the cover. And I feel Swanheart is the only song that kinda fits as a response. It is sophisticated and delicate, beautiful and powerful like female beauty.

3. Describe yourself

Song Of Myself

It doesn't suit that much the question as a response but it is the song that descibes me the best. Whenever I want to remind myself of ideals and what I live for I listened to it. I 'm not sure I understand the meaning of the first part (the singing one) so what I 'm saying refers to the narrating one.

4. How do you feel?

Nemo

Same as the previous question here. Nemo means "nobody" and the song is about feeling lost. That's how I 'm feeling lately but don't worry I think it's natural :) I can certainly relate to the lyric Call the past for help though