Literal randomnes :)))

Hello again ;)
How are you ?

Here I made a completely random chapter!!! But first of all to all the people I tagged who have absolutely no interest in reading about my random and weird self, you will find the tag in the end so scroll down there, after the memes.

Now to whoever decides to read this:
Let's start with the first random subject:
Χρόνια πολλά!
It's been 200 years since the Greek Revolution of 1821 and thus, Greece's independence!!! And like, the prince of the UK came to Greece to celebrate it and we can't even get out of our houses because we are in lockdown...nIcE!
Anyway I don't think anyone here is interested in Greek history so let's continue with something else...

T0ast_0f_The_T0wn found out many other lost members of the McBarbie clan, so I added them too. Go check out the updated version if you want 😌

Speaking of T0ast_0f_The_T0wn...she has an amazing art book so go check it out!

Then emosewaa asked some questions too so I edited the previous chapter as well! You may want to see it, too.

Next random subject:
CrackheadGiraffe invented a new adjective!!!

barbie (adj)
used to describe a person who looks extremely like the famous fashion doll, Barbie. This means they most likely have: long, straight, blond hair, blue eyes and facial characteristics that resemble those of a doll.
Example:
Bret Michaels is the barbiest man ever.

*claps*

Congratulations!!!

I have a lot of random stuff today lol.
Duffsvodka39 asked a very serious question in the previous chapter, so I am answering and also asking for your opinion:

John Norum

Or

Joey Tempest