SLEEPLESS NIGHT

08:00PM

(Jeon POV)

It's already dinner time but I still sitting in front of my computer desk. I don't have any call recently, telling me to do the job. Maybe they told someone else to do it.

I kept on playing the same game this day and the game still on the screen now. It's about the time for 'that' friend to on her/his game account. We often playing this game together around this clock.

But, I still didn't see her name pop up. Is she busy this day?

I heave out a sigh and stood up from the gaming chair before make my way to the kitchen to see what can I eat for dinner.

I stopped right after I step my right feet out the room as I heard the notification sound from the computer. I turn to the back and saw her/his name sending me a text.

With a quick step back to the desk, I click on the mouse left button to open the text and read it.

0131_mata : Hello. How's the game? Have you play it?

50y30N : Hi., I haven't cuz' I'm waiting for you.

0131_mata : Really? Let's play it then..!

50y30N : Let's see who got a lot of kill today.

0131_mata : The loser will fulfill the winner's request, deal..!?

50y30N : Deal...!!!

I want to tell her that my fingers already feel so tired and maybe I can't win the game properly due to so much playing the game since the morning, but I already tell her that I haven't play the game. Ughh, I knew I don't know how to lie.

Tonight we plan to play a PUBG squad game. Cuz' we used to play duo before, so this time we chose to play a squad with a random player.

I moved my chair close to the desk until my belly hit the keyboard drawer. My right hand are busy controlling the mouse, clicking the left button to create a team before I click the start button.

Few second later, two random player joined the squad and I quickly click the start button before they leave or cancel the game.

Not long after, we enter the game and suddenly, a player named guest001 switch on his mic.

"Hello?..., hello?"

I was hesitate to switch on the mic cuz' me and 0131_mata were never switch on our mic when the game start. Plus, the player was a guy, so I was just let him be without reply his greeting.

Later on, he still with his hello to us, but no one answer him. Even the other random player stay mute. Maybe he/she focused with the game. Me and 0131_mata player are like always, we really don't like to switch on the mic. We used to bet who got the most kill when play together, and that is why we didn't switch on the mic cuz' we scrambled to kill.

The guy suddenly turn off his mic and walk far from us. Maybe he start to play solo by his own way. We don't care about him cuz' we only care with how much will we got a kill this time. It's the first time that 0131_mata player put a bet that I don't know what will be the result. In the past, we only ordered some food and told the restaurant to deliver it to the address. But this time, 0131_mata bet to fulfill the winner's request.

Not long after, guest001 knocked down. We want to save him but he way too far. He switch on his mic and cursing at us because not helping him up. He didn't leave the game even after he was killed. He just staying in and non-stop cursing at us.