J.E.O.N

J-Jeon is a professional killer

She's been doing the job since she was 20 years old. At first she was only a gamer, but she improved herself by getting paid by a Mafia to catch people.
She had never been caught by the police. That is also the reason why she was called a professional.
She do everything by hacking, scamming, or even killing, and spoil the target's wrong doing. She done it for money and later addicted to it.

E-Even though she has a lot of money from the job, she still living in a low state. She didn't interact with public. Plus she got no friend to hang out with or to talk to. She spent almost all of her time alone in her room. Playing a game does helps her from not getting bored.

O-Over the years, she'd been living alone without friends, siblings, parents, or any other family. She's living by herself since she was a kid around 9 years old, right after she left the orphanage. She avoid to talk with people or getting to know them. She was adopted that time, but still living in a room alone cuz' her adopted parents always busy until that one day they didn't going home after involved in an accident which lost their own life.

N-Nevertheless, she enjoyed every moment she'd been through, although it sometime hurts her whenever she saw people easily laugh with some random talk.

[MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]