WHERE IS LOVE?

"Are you drunk?" Yehshu asked raising her voice. Shocked by the sudden confessed from a stranger.

"No, exactly not. I'm fully awake to come and hang out with you here. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable, but I really mean it. I don't know but I really want to get close with you or maybe more than that" Minji replied. She really had no idea why she suddenly said that she love Yehshu even though they just met.

They barely talk with each other and that's totally not makes sense to Yehshu. The younger girl sighed and stood up. "I don't want to be rude towards a new people that I had met, but do you have to do this kind of things?" Yehshu tilted her head in confused. She can't believe with what just she heard.

"Is it one of your motive to help my family?" Yehshu asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Minji didn't understand what Yehshu tried to tell her. She's frowning with a little smile looking at Yehshu.

"You flirting on me" Yehshu simply said with a cold tone. The words totally hurts Minji. She'd never thought about that but Yehshu accused her doing that. She really felt sad towards Yehshu, that is why she wants to get close with her and the recent words that she spit on Yehshu wasn't what she expected too. She liked Yehshu but didn't expect that she tell her that she love her.
She also shocked by that.

"I'm sorry., I- I just felt something towards you. It makes me wanna know you more. It's true I'm not lying.. For-" Minji try to convincing Yehshu but Yehshu cut her by saying "Pity..,- you do feel pity towards me don't you?" the young girl look deep into Minji's eyes. Minji felt it. She really want to hug the young girl and want to be always be with her when she in need, but she don't know why her body her feet can't move forward close to the young girl.
"Is it because you knew that I don't have friends, no mother, and now my dad gone missing. Me and my sister suddenly live a life like this, far from our usual life. Now, you're pitying us" Yehshu coldly said. 

Suddenly someone interrupting them. "There you are!"
Both Yehshu and Minji turn their head to the voice. They saw a girl standing near the door waving her hand towards them with a smile. Yehshu immediately walks to the girl and pull her away from the place leaving Minji alone at the rooftop.

"Hey, where are we going?" the girl asked.
"Can you take me to- to wherever place? I need some space away from my home" Yehshu replied still pulling the girl with her down the stairs, out from the building.

As soon as they step out from the gate, Anna pull off her arm from Yehshu. "Okay.., fine, but it's already midnight, how about you come with me to my house? I can make you some hot drink?" Anna said looking into Yehshu eyes.

The young girl weakly nod and change her stare to the ground. Anna smile and intertwined her arm with Yehshu's, pulling her to the next building. Before Yehshu being pulled by Anna, she saw Minji's figure from the rooftop still looking at them. She heave a sighed and walk with Anna.

Not long after a few steps walking in the building, the two arrived at the front door of Anna's home. Anna open her door's password before pulled Yehshu into her house.

She let off her hand from Yehshu's and walk straight to the kitchen.
"By the way, you can take a sit or do whatever you want but promise me you don't and never walk into that room" Anna said and pointing at the room near the corner. Yehshu weakly nod and just took a sit at the dining table. She looks at Anna who's making her a hot choco in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I- I just need some time to-" Yehshu still want to talk but Anna cut her. "It's okay. I hope I'm not the one who disturb you there just now too"

"Noo.. no, you're not. I'm really thankful that you came. Thanks"

Anna turn her body to Yehshu before place the cup of hot choco infront of her. "What happened there? Who is she?" Anna asked slowly land her butt on the other chair.