GIRLs

08:00 a.m

I woke up as I heard the alarm ringing next to my ear. I turn it off and weakly stand up from the bed.

I went into the bathroom for a shower before leaving.

Few minute later, I walked out and took a shirt and trousers in my closet. I wore it cuz it's comfortable when I'm out in day.

I put on a black mask to cover my face in public. Done with perfume, I took my phone and the keys before leaving the house.

This time I took a bus to the place where I'm always met with the agent I worked with.

I put on headphone and listen to a random songs before I arrive. Not long after, I drop off at a bus stop and get on my way to a bakery shop nearby as my belly already growling.

I bought two type of bread and walked out from the bakery shop to the place where I should meet the agent.

As I kept on walking, I realized that I was already in Yongsandong. I stop eating my bread and slowly turn my head side to side to search where the clinic was located. A clinic where 0131_mata works.

After I turn my body to the back, I was shocked because the clinic I was looking for turned out to be right behind me. It's only a few blocks from where I supposed to meet the agent.

Slowly I swallowed the bread and continued on my way to the promised place as the clock already showed 08:57 a.m.

I have to be a professional. I don't want to be late just because of this excuse.

09:35 a.m.

(Alice POV)

I don't have a customer today. So, I got a lot of free time. I kept on watching out the window, enjoying myself looking at the busy road. The people walked left to right, right to left. The sound of various cars moving on the road. Sometimes I miss this views.

There's only two of us in here, which is me and my coworker. But then, she asked a permission to eat breakfast outside, as there were no of our customers yet. I don't have a reason to stop her so I let her go.

Not long after she left, a girl entered. I was very surprised after noticing her pale face and bloody side of her belly. I quickly grab her arm and brings her in to my room.

"Please help me" she said weakly while holding her wound.

"Wait, I call the ambula-" she stop my hand from dialing the emergency number.

"No, I can't. It's a secret, there's a people chasing me now. Please, they shouldn't have know me here." she said as she grab my wrist.

I walked out from the room and lock the main door before turn the sign from open to close.

I went back to the patient after took some medicine, surgical needle, and a syringe of antibiotic.

Later on, I raised her shirt up to chest level and look at her wound. I was hesitant a little bit as it's gonna be my first time to treat a person.

The girl bit her right hand and trying her hard to not making any sound. I don't know but I could feel the pain too. I took a deep breath before I clean the wound.

09:50 a.m.

Now, it's time to cover the wound cuz' I'm already done stitch it. Not long after, my coworker knocking on the door. At first, I thought it was one of our customer but few second after the knocking sound, I got a phone call from her.

I walked out from my room and I saw her waving her hand to me from the outside. I open the door but then a delivery man arrived and greeting me. He then pass me a pack of sushi before leaving. I was clueless as I'm not ordering it.