ALONE

12:00 AM

I still sitting on my computer desk after a long of stared blackly on it. I heave a sigh and later switch on the computer.

I don't know what to do. Once the screen on, I turn it off back. I stood up and undress my hoodie before I threw it into the basket. With just a bra and short pants covering my private part, I grab my phone and pushing the chair in under the desk back.

I walk out the room and land my butt on the couch. Very comfortable!
I took a remote control on the table front of me and switch on the television.

I creased my eyebrows a little bit as I'm looking for a good movie to watch on that night. What genre should I watch? To be honest, I don't liked to watch an action movie. A war type story? I hate it. I rarely watch that kind of story. I enjoy watching a fantasy, comedy, and maybe a romance movie.?

My life is full with action, that is why I'm boring with that kind of movie. I couldn't find which movie I want to watch which then I ended up streaming some song in Youtube. Most of it are from Dreamcatcher.

I don't have anything else but to praised the songs. I liked it. Can I say that their genre are somewhat similar with my taste.
I kept on playing their song until I listened to the intro part of 'Full Moon' and later without I realize that I fell asleep.

10:39 a.m.

I move my body to the side as I feel it is already stiff and hot. I open my eyes, I saw the sunlight entered the living room and hit my body which makes me feel so hot.

I stood up and walk weakly to the window to open the curtain. I rub my eyes and from the outside of the window, I saw the girl from last night waving her hand to me from her rooftop building. She woke up early today.

I shook my head before heave out a sigh, "No privacy at all". I open the curtain and walking back to my room after switch on the aircon before jump on my bed and again sleep.
I got no call today. That is why I just sleep and got no plan to do.

01:55 P.M.

The coldness of the room suddenly wake me up. I kick the blanket away that covering my legs and stood up slowly. I stop for awhile to look at my face on the mirror and took the remote control from the wall to turn off the aircon.

I walk in to the bathroom with a long yawn. I wash my face and brush my teeth. While I'm brushing my teeth, suddenly my stomach growling. The ramyeon that I ate last night wasn't keep me full for a long day. Ahhh I forgot it's already 2PM.

I quickly gargling and later got myself a short shower.

I feel very fresh after taking a shower. But, with one problem, my stomach still can't stop from growling. I grab my phone and decide to order a delivery food. I plan to go to supermarket to buy some groceries but I can't stand longer. I don't want to eat ramyeon cuz' it's not good for the first meal to eat.

So I just ordered through the apps and wait for it. I will go to the supermarket once I'm done.

For now, I must wear clothes or the delivery man will have a nasal bleeding if he sees me like this.

I took an oversize black shirt from the closet and match it with a short pants. I saw myself from the reflection of the mirror and then apply perfume before leaving the room.

The living room looked dark, I walked towards the window to open and tie the curtains to the side, so the sunlight entered the room.

I land on the couch and switch on the television. I don't know what to watch again, so I decide to stream a song in Youtube.