Assistant pt2 - Vinnie Hacker

~office seggs, daddy kink, spanking, rough seggs, Dom!vinnie, praise kink, public seggs?, oral sex~

2 months later

Vinnie and I agreed to keep our relationship secret and have a strictly professional relationship at work, meaning I couldn't tell anyone that we were together. So everyday I still have to listen to the girls drool over him, you'd think it would annoy me but I find it funny. 

"Y/n" Emily spoke, making me look over to her. "What's up with Mr Hacker?" She asked, pointing over to Vinnie who looked like he was about to explode. "I'm not sure" I said, making eye contact with the man before turning back to the girls.  "He's still looking at you" Sandra told me, making me turn around again to meet Vinnie's gaze once again. "Are you okay?" I mouthed over to him, though he never replied he just returned to making himself a coffee. "Weird" I whispered to myself before joining the girls again.

"Wonder what's wrong" Jenny said, looking over to Vinnie while the rest of use continued to eat. "Do you think he's single?" Katy asked as Vinnie started to make his way over to us. "I hope he is single, cause if he is I want" Jenny said giggling with the rest of the girls when Vinnie reached the table. 

"Afternoon ladies" Vinnie spoke standing behind my chair. "How is everyone?" He asked, because last week I asked him to be a little nicer to them. The girls mumbled their replies, obviously nervous in his company. "Y/n, could you come with me for a bit" Vinnie asked, still standing behind me. I looked up and was met with his gaze. "Of course" I gulped, and said my goodbyes to the girls before walking off with Vinnie. 

I walked into Vinnie's office first and heard him lock his door behind us, I gulped feeling very vulnerable in this situation. "Do you know why I asked you in here?" Vinnie asked taking his seat behind his desk, leaving me standing in the middle of his office. I shook my head looking over to him. "Princess look at your outfit" Vinnie spoke in a soft yet aggressive tone. 

I look down. I was wearing a white bodysuit which had an extremely low V-neck which held my breasts quite nicely and a black mini skirt with black heels. I realise it was little clothes but I'm a small girl and I'm quite confident in my body. I looked back up to Vinnie who was missing from his chair. Suddenly everything went dark.

"Vin-" I was cut off by Vinnie pulling my head back by the roots of my hair. "What's my name?" Vinnie asked, making me realise what was happening. "Daddy" I spoke quietly. Vinnie had tied his tie around my eyes and was holding me tightly by my hair, he was punishing me. 

A few weeks ago we started to discuss some of our kinks, when we both discovered we have a massive daddy kink. We set me rules - not a lot though, they consisted of don't play with yourself that's what daddy's for, if you aren't comfortable or are at your limit use 'red' as your safe word and finally don't turn daddy on at work. "Break any rules and you will be punished" I remember Vinnie saying

Now I was bent over what I'm assuming was Vinnie's desk, with his bulge pressed against my ass. "See what you did" Vinnie spoke softly, tucking my hair behind my ear. Vinnie flipped my skirt over my ass so it was exposed to him. I moaned out when Vin's hand came in contact with my ass cheek. "What do you say?" Vin whispered into my ear. "Thank you daddy" I spoke out, my voice quiet.

This isn't the first time Vin has punished me, one day a couple weeks ago I was bored and I wanted to see how far I could push him. Except last time we were in the comfort of Vinnie's apartment, not his office on the 37th floor. Vin's hand came back down making me jolt forward a little from the power. "Thank you daddy" I choked out as Vin pulled my black thong down my legs.