Don't Wanna Lose You - Kio Cyr - Pt2

~Dom!kio, rough seggs, spanking, choking, oral sex, teasing, slapping, denial, degrading, slight humiliation~

I yawned waking up from my sleep, the smell of pancakes invading my senses. I rolled over to feel the bed empty beside me, and sighed. "I'm right here baby" I heard the sound of my boyfriend from the door. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Kio standing - shirtless and wearing grey sweats - with a plate of pancakes, a coffee and flowers in his hands. "Happy 9 months!" He said smiling, walking over to me, placing my coffee on the nightstand and handing me the pancakes. He placed the flowers on the bed in front of me. 

"Baby" I smiled, reaching up to give him a kiss. He leaned in making it easier for me as my hand brushed against his cheek. "Why did you do this?" I asked, pulling away and pouting at how cute he was being. "Because I love you" He answered coming round to get back into bed beside me. "I can't eat all of this myself" I said, handing the plate over so he could take one. "Share it with me" I smiled when he nodded and took one. 

Once we had finished the pancakes and I had drank my coffee Kio took it all downstairs and took the flowers he got me to put in water, he also ordered I don't leave the bed - not in that way, but the submissive bitch I am was turned on by it and obeyed. 

I lay my head back into the pillows groaning because I had turned myself on over literally nothing when Kio came back in. "Hey bubs" He said, cuddling into my chest and letting me play with his hair. Look at him, he could probably be dominant - but not to the level I crave. I let my thoughts flow through my head, which made me wetter thinking about Kio taking me and using me. He's hot, and he knows it. 

"You okay y/n?" Kio asked, mumbling into my chest not wanting to move his head cause he loves when I play with his hair. "Just thinking" I say snuggling closer to him. "What about?" He lifts himself up a little, his face close to mine. "I-um" I stuttered nervously, intimidated by the look on his face. I looked away only for my head to be moved back quite aggressively by Kio's hand gripping my jaw. "What about" He spoke sternly, his eyes not moving from mine. 

"you" I spoke quietly, still unsure what was happening. "What about me?" He asked, his grip on my jaw not moving as he flickered his eyes to my lips and back. Kio's hand made it's way up my thigh, getting closer to my thong which I wore under Kio's top - I just wear one of his tops to bed. I moaned softly when Kio's thumb started to draw circles on my covered clit. I stuttered again trying to tell him what I wanted.

"I won't do anything until you beg" He said, making my eyes open in shock and look at him - I never expected this from him. "What?" He asked, laughing at me. "You don't think I notice you squeezing your legs together every time I order something of you" He stated the facts, I looked down not knowing what to do. "and how you never disobey me, you just do as your asked" He stated, removing his hand from my jaw and running it through my hair. "Now beg" He said, removing contact form me. 

I whined when his thumb came off my clit. "Please" I breathed, still nervous. "Are you nervous baby?" He asked pulling me into his lap so I was facing him. I blushed and nodded my head, avoiding eye contact with him. "I want to see your pretty eyes" Kio cooed, his hands sliding under his top I wore and round to squeeze my ass. I gasped when his hand played with the back of my thong, so close to where I needed him most. 

"Baby tell me what you want, if you don't tell me then I'll decide" Kio said, pulling me closer by my ass making me gasp again. I wanted to see how far Kio was willing to go so I took the decision out of my hands. "I want you to do what ever you want to me" I said, finally making eye contact with him making him smile. "Are you sure baby? I like it a little rough" He asked for my consent, that made butterflies erupt in my stomach at the fact he was still respectful. "Yes" I said giving him my permission to ruin me.