My Turn - Bryce Hall - Pt2

~dom bryce / overstimulation / daddy kink / squirting / aftercare~

It's been six days since I finally took charge, so Bryce and I have just been cuddling the past few nights - watching Netflix, going live, making cringe Tiktoks, doing cute bits for Bryce's vlog. I love Bryce more than I can put into words, but the wait of this punishment is driving me nuts. We would have heated make-out sessions which would result in our clothes being removed, and us then sleeping naked on top of one another.

I squeezed my eyes shut from the bright light beaming through the windows, robbing me from a least another hour of sleep. I rolled my naked body over to feel the cold blankets beside me, where my boyfriend should be lying. I heard him cough from the bathroom making me roll out of bed and waltzed toward it. I opened the door to see Bryce standing naked in all his glory slashing water his face. I walked over to him and pressed my naked torso around his back, circling my arms round his waist. I kissed his back and snuggled my head into his muscular back. "Someone is up early" I smiled tracing his abs.

"I know, just could wait any longer" Bryce mumbled, quickly turning and pulling me over his shoulder so I was dangling. I laughed kicking my legs trying to free myself, obviously not understanding quite yet that Bryce was finally going to punish me. A switch finally flicked in my brain when he left me on the bed and walked to our little kink box. A sudden flood of arousal took over my body when he clicked the fluff restraints round my wrists - keeping locked to the headboard. "Bryce" I moaned, pulling at the restraints. "Shhhh princess, you know you deserve this" He shushed stoking his hand down my cheek. "Do you remember the safe word?" Bryce asked. I nodded my head before replying. "red"

"Good girl. Now, I can't decide whether to keep denying you or make you cum until you are begging me to stop." Bryce spoke thrusting two fingers inside of me, I screamed out in pleasure as he continued his mission. "Oh yeah. I'm gonna make you cum so many times, princess" He chuckled watching my face twist in pleasure. "Bryce" I moaned out, closing in on my high. "Um? What was that?" Bryce asked slowing his pace slightly. "Daddy, please I'm gonna cum" I moaned out, picking up on my mistake. "Come on darling" He cooed picking up his pace again. My back arched off the back as I came round his fingers expecting him to slow down. But he never did, his fingers took an even faster pace making me wriggle underneath him to get away.

"Daddy, slow down" I breathed out feeling my second high approach quicker than the first. "Princes you deserve this" Bryce said, lowering his head to my pussy. Bryce attached his lips to my clit just as my second orgasm crashed down on me. He began to suck and lick my clit with his fingers still inside me, making me scream out at the over simulation. Bryce knew I was sensitive and used that to his advantage as he brought me closer to yet another orgasm. "Daddy" I whispered in a shaky breath, trying my hardest to ask him to stop.  "Stop" 

This was still completely consensual. Bryce knew my limits as well as I do, and I still haven't used the safe word. "No baby, you want more" Bryce groaned before returning his head making me cum in his mouth. He took his fingers out making me sigh in relief. But he started drawing harsh circles on my clit and pressed his tongue passed my folds, feeling against my slick walls and driving me insane. Bryce continued to eat me out until I had an earth shacking orgasm. He let me catch my breath, before holding my stomach down in place.

"Princess, if you squirt for me I'll stop the punishment and fuck you okay?" Bryce spoke looking up to me for answer. He looked up to see me in what he thinks is a beautiful state - as it is caused by him. My cheeks flushed, my hair stuck to my sweaty forehead, the tears stained on my face. I nodded my head, smiling to him to let him know I was loving this as much as him. I knew from all the over simulation and Bryce's hands I'd squirt in a matter of seconds. Bryce smiled back and thrusted two fingers into my g-spot incredibly fast. I tried to lift myself off the bed but I was held in place by Bryce's hand. "Daddy" I squealed tugging at my restraints. Bryce licked his lips as I unravelled, squirting over his hand and trembling underneath him.

Bryce licked his fingers clean before coming up to kiss me. The kiss was slow, which was strange, but it was filled with such lust. "Can I fuck you? Or do you want to have a bath?" Bryce asked, uncuffing each hand and placing a kiss on my wrists. "Both?" I replied, making Bryce smiled. He left and ran the bath, letting it fill with warm water before coming back for me - who had finally catch her breath back. He picked me up with my legs round his waist and brought me to the bath, which is quite big and has room for both of us. Bryce set me down and stepped in the bath reaching for my hand so I could step in too. He sat down first letting me straddle his waist. I lined him up with my entrance and let him fill me completely as I sat down on him. 

"Fuck" I gasped still a little sensitive from our pervious activity. I tangled my wet hands in his hair, making his hair wet as well. "What help?" Bryce moaned as I clenched around him. I nodded, letting my head fall into the crook of his neck as he thrusted in and out of me. My hand still pulling at his hair I sucked hickeys into his neck, while his head tucked into mine as he placed kissed on my head. The bathroom filled with the sound of the water smacking and our moans, as Bryce brought both of us closer to our release. 

"Bryce" I moaned out, looking into his eyes feeling my high about to crash down. "I know, me too" Bryce moaned, not caring that I moaned his name instead of daddy. Bryce liked this new turn on and that turn on was me moaning his real name. Bryce and I's sex was always very rough and I always called him daddy. Bryce discovered in that moment that we were making love, and he loved every minute of it. The intense eye contact, the soft moans coming from my mouth, the skin on skin contact as I pressed my body closer to his and best of all me moaning HIS name. 

We were both getting closer to our highs. "Say my name again" Bryce moaned, never wanting this moment to end. "Daddy" I whispered not wanting to be punished. "No" Bryce spoke, his big hand against my cheek. "My name" He smiled, making me blush at the realisation of what he wanted. I fell forward against him moaning his name softly into his ear, as he moaned my name into mine. I felt my high crash down on me as Bryce finished inside me. We stayed catching our breath for a minute both a pulled of him letting his soft member rest, and turned so I was in-between his legs with my back pressed against his front.

Bryce messaged my upper back as I closed my eyes humming a song under my breath. "How are you?" Bryce asked, taking my hands in his. "Great" I smiled, kissing the back of his hand. "I like the whole rough, kinky thing we have going on. But that, was unreal" Bryce spoke softly, playing with my fingers. "I agree" I turned to look at him. Bryce lent forward and kissed me softly. "What do you want to do today my love?" He asked against my lips. "Can we just watch Netflix all day" I pleaded with puppy eyes. "Of course" He smiled pulling me into his lap. "I love you" He smiled, kissing my forehead. "I love you too"