Fantasising - Josh Richards

~masturbation, Dom!josh, punishment, bdsm, choking, slight aftercare~

Here I am, Saturday night, fingering myself. I know what you thinking but I can't help it, Josh is out with the boys and I'm very horny. I just kept imagining Josh running his hands through my hair, down my body. His length rubbing against my thigh, precum leaking onto my leg. His lips brushing against every inch of my skin, making my skin feel on fire under his touch. Josh always hated anyone touching what was his, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I continued to pleasure myself as the imagines of Josh's toned body and his hard length kept rushes through my mind. I could feel my high about to wash over me when I heard someone clear their throat at the door.

I whipped my head round to see my tall, handsome boyfriend staring back at me. He had caught me, sprawled out naked pleasuring myself. "Oh my god, Josh I nev-" He stopped me. "Did anyone say stop? Continue, I want to see you cum princess" He spoke, making shivers run down my spine at his raspy voice. I hesitantly pushed my fingers back inside of me and continued to pleasure myself. My orgasm bubbled up quickly as I was already close, and it washed over me within seconds. I worked myself down from my high, panting as I removed my fingers.  

My hands were caught by Josh's and handcuffed to the head board - I'd didn't even notice him getting the cuffs. I whined and tugged at my restraints as Josh stripped himself of his clothes. "Josh wha-" He cut me off by latching his hand round my throat. "Rule number 1: No talking." Whenever Josh punished me he came up with three rules, each time the rules where different. "Rule number 2: No touching me, that's what these are for princess" He smiled and tugged at the handcuffs to ensure they were secure. "Rule number 3: No cumming until I have to cum. Nod your head if you understand." I nodded my head.

My mouth fell open as Josh's length suddenly pushed inside me, without warning or anytime to adjust. Tears burned in my eyes as I bit my lip trying desperately to keep my sounds to myself. "Now princess, did you really think I'd be okay with you fucking yourself?" He questioned meaning I was allowed to answer. "No Josh, but you were gone and-" I was cut off again. "Shhh" Josh hushed stroking a hand down my cheek to flick away my tear. "Where you thinking about me?" He asked, knowing the answer would turn him on.

"Yes, god please" I half moaned half answered his question. He came to a halt, and uncuffed me. "Flip" He demanded, in a very dominant tone which could make any girl weak in the knees. I flipped over and pressed my face against the pillows, my ass in the air. His length returned to it's spot inside me as Josh's yanked my hair back by it's roots, sending a mixture of pain and pleasure through me. "God I want to hear your voice, let everyone know who makes you feel this good" He grunted, hitting my g-spot perfectly with each heavy thrust. "God fuck Josh, I'm gonna cum" I squealed nearly letting go. "Hold it a little longer princess" He continued to assault my g-spot making me see white specks. "Cum" He groaned as he released and let go of my hair, I screamed out in pleasure as I squirted all over his thighs.

I lay chest down in the comfy bed trying to regain my breath and control. Josh wiped himself clean with a towel and hopped into bed beside me. I snuggled into his chest, whining a bit at the pain. "I know baby, shhhh" He stroked my hair. "Go to sleep my love" He kissed my forehead, allowing me to drift of to sleep in his arms