Wet Dream - Vinnie Hacker

~Dom!vinnie, teasing, fingering, oral sex, overstimulation~

I looked up, his soft hair falling in front of his eyes. 

His voice low as he whispered all the things he'd do to me. 

My mouth falling open as our shared feeling of pleasure coursed through me. 

My hands gripping at his arms, feeling his muscles tense underneath them as his hips continuously snapped against mine. 

"You're mine to ruin" His voice was low as his thumb played with my sensitive clit. 

"My little pussy, and only mine" He said lowering his lips to mine.

Vinnie's POV

I lay in bed, my back pressed against the headboard as I scrolled through my comment section. I liked some of the comments, never liking any of those thirsting over me. I smiled as she twitched beside me, obviously dreaming about something. I didn't want to wake her, she seemed so peaceful. My innocent little girl. 

She really was, she gets so shy when I try to be kinky. If I'm honest it just turns me on even more. 

I rolled my eyes at the comments of random people shipping me with girls or hating on y/n. News flash: I have a girlfriend, whom I love. I smiled, calming myself when she rolled over her leg hooking over mine. 

I truly did love this girl. She came into my life when I was in a bad place and she pulled me out of it. She makes me happy, and Hera finally has a mother. I like watching her sleep, watching her breathe - it brings me peace. 

"Mmm" I heard a muffled noise escape her mouth making me put my phone down and look at her. I listened closely as quiet moans and whimpers fell from her mouth. "Baby" I said, my voice quiet as I tried to stir her. "Shit" She mumbled, the profanity quiet as it left her mouth in the for of a  moan. As expected, I felt myself get hard wondering what was in her dream. There being only one way to find out, I woke her up. 

"Baby" I shook her a little, acting concerned. "Y/n wake up" I said.

My Pov

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" I moaned, my hands now in his hair. "Wake up" He moaned. I looked up at him confused as he shouted again. "Y/n wake up"

I opened my eyes, looking at the man beside me who I was sure was over me a few seconds ago. I blinked over at him, clamping my thighs together as I felt the wetness of my panties. "Are you okay?" He asked, his hand running through my hair. I stumbled on my words as I told him I was fine. "What were you dreaming about?" He asked, licking his lips as his eyes looked me up and down. 

I tried to shrink into the bed, anxious by his question as his hand gripped at my thigh. "You were- um. We were" I was trying to form a sentence as I felt his hand snake up my thigh, ever so close to my panties. "If you tell me, then we could make it happen" He said, his voice soft as his face hovered close to mine. I was speechless, my words failing to form in my mouth as he smiled devilishly as me. 

My breathing became shaky as his fingers played with my clit through my panties, a smile forming on his face as he realised how wet I was. "It seemed like you enjoyed it" He smirked, pushing the hair out of my face with his spare hand. I nodded my head weakly, letting him know he was correct. I did enjoy it, I love him, I just get nervous. 

I giggled, a soft blush appearing on my cheeks when Vinnie pulled me onto his lap, his obvious bulge sitting under my lap. "Was it fun?" He asked, his hands placed on my waist. "Yes" I said, my voice soft as I looked at him. His thumbs drew circles on my hips, his lip caught between his teeth. My hands lay awkwardly beside me before circling round his neck, my fingers playing with his hair. The strands soft, his head moving closer to mine.