Student Of The Year

Chapter5

"Abhishek was walking, while he was going from an silent room he heard an girl's crying voice he searched for who is crying after checking in an corner he found Aisha crying there sitting alone.
Abhishek says
"Aree Aisha you why are you sitting here alone and crying,What happen? Priyanka said something to you a what tell me"?

Aisha's P.O.V.
"Yes Abhishek Priyanka told me that all this what happened between you and Priyanka that happened because of me and she told right if I would not come to talk with you all this would not happen I am really sorry Abhishek for starting this fight"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"Please don't cry Aisha there's no fault of your's please don't cry you don't look nice while crying"

Abhishek looks at Aisha's eyes and rubs her tears with his fingers Aisha looks into Abhishek's eyes they both keep looking at each others eyes suddenly music starts.

Please view the song👇
The song which started.

The song continues they both are looking in each others eyes,music stops Aisha blinks her eyelashes now they both be silent and Abhishek thinks that what happened to me for 1 minute I was lost in Aisha's eyes there's something special in Aisha's eyes that always attract's me.

Abhishek Abhishek what are you thinking.Ooh nothing nothing.

Aisha say's

"Abhishek the song which started was of my phone's ringtone sorry I was thinking something that time,I'll meet you afterwards I have to call back my friend".

Your phone's ringtone is so romantic,

Aisha says
"I like romantic songs that's why I kept this ringtone".
Abhishek says
"Oh we both are little similar I too like romantic songs"

"Bye Abhishek but please go to Priyanka's house and end up your fight a humble request"

"Ya if you are requesting I'll try to solve it,Bye!"

While Aisha was walking she thinks, that while I was looking into Abhishek's eyes and when he was looking into my eyes and also the romantic song was playing I felt something special that I have never felt.

"Where are you looking Aisha can't you see people are walking here now I would fall"one college boy says to Aisha.

Aisha says
"Sorry sorry I actually was thinking something sorry"

"Of ho I don't know where my mind is"Aisha says to herself"_

"Shit shit shit what's this happening all this is happening because of Aisha I want my love back I want my Abhishek I'll do anything to get my love,who ever will come between us I will destroy her life like Aisha,Aisha just wait and watch"

Till then the doorbell rings.

Priyanka angrily shouts who's there now.

"Priyanka its me Abhishek he says silently"

Abhishek over here after all this happened,she goes and opens the door
"Come in Abhishek she says looking with her head down"

Abhishek sits in one sofa Priyanka also sits.

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"Priyanka I am sorry I was angry that time so I said many things to you I am sorry for that let's end up our fight".

Priyanka holding Abhishek's hand says "No its okay Abhishek actually I was also very angry that time so I also was little rude but I know Aisha wants to broke our friendship"

"Hmm leave my hand he says uncomfortably".
"I have before also explained you that Aisha is a sweet girl why would she want to broke our friendship so please stop thinking all this because of all this only our fight starts that I don't want to start again"

"Wait Abhishek don't go now if our fight is solved then we'll take the photoshoot now only then afterwards I will not have time"

"My mood is not to take photoshoot now but afterwards I also don't have time then I have to go to Aisha also to take photoshoot,We'll go to photoshoot shop and before reaching there I'll take a new dress also for it,I'll come from washroom"

"Ya you go then we'll go to photoshoot.Abhishek goes to washroom.

"Aww my sweet Abhishek for now to are not feeling comfortable to hold my hand but I'll make such situation that you have to leave Aisha's hand and hold my hand.Ha ha ha!

So that was Ch5 next chapter will be posted soon till then please read my updated chapters.

How will there photoshoot be who'll win Aisha or Priyanka?exited or not
What's Priyanka going to do with Aisha.
Well you'll will know it soon.

Lots of love from Shraddha❤